Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Keska
Jan 29, 2007
Persistent Lurker
Why does everyone think the original Fate anime was so bad? It was my introduction to the franchise, and I liked it a lot. It made me a fan, and I've watched every Fate show that's been put out since then. Was it just an unfaithful adaptation? I've never really played (read?) any visual novels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keska
Jan 29, 2007
Persistent Lurker
Eh, I guess the translation in the Fate anime was a little awkward, but it was on par for anime coming out at the time.

I was really puzzled when I found out the game it was based on wasn't a fighting game, tho.