Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen
When my friend and I want to talk about a character who is way less interesting than the rest of the cast taking up all the screentime, we just say this:

"He's a Shirou, dude."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

Stairmaster posted:

Actually shirou is very interesting

This might be the case in the Visual Novel but I've only seen the ufotables.

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

Hunt11 posted:

Huh? The whole point of the last two routes is delving into what makes Shirou tick. It is only the first one where he is dull or misogynistic.

I thought he was pretty boring in UBW too. I haven't had a chance to see Heaven's Feel yet.

I'm not saying that he's the most boring character of all time, I just felt nearly every other character was more interesting.

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

Nate RFB posted:

Literally not worth discussing this matter, then.

:yikes: Congratulations on being a gatekeeper, ya did it.

I'll see myself out.