Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weird BIAS
Jul 4, 2007

so... guess that's it, huh? just... don't say i didn't warn you.

I know F/SN is about cooking so what does Mapo Tofu say about Kotomine that makes Shirou freak out so much.

It's a delicious meal man.

e: Is he racfoodist against Chinese?

Weird BIAS fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Dec 3, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weird BIAS
Jul 4, 2007

Carnival Phantasm

Weird BIAS
Jul 4, 2007

I reread Tsukihime for the first time in, 8+ years or so? And I am excited to find out how the remake goes. What a wonderfully weird nonsense visual novel about vampires.

Weird BIAS
Jul 4, 2007

I'm reading Umineko for the first time and frankly it grabbed me the moment in Episode 1 where Maria gets super excited about the occult and makes one of the creepiest faces I've ever seen drawn in my god drat life. I was honestly jumpscared by a screenshot lp ffs.

Weird BIAS
Jul 4, 2007

Yes absolutely. Also good god the VA for Beatrice is fantastic fun, her saying "Battler" is such a fun read every single time. Jumping into Chiru now.