Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

No wonder I was confused. I watched the older Fate anime when it was newly being fansubbed, then just played through all three routes the first time this year.

How's Hollow Ataraxia? I'm debating that next vs heading to Umineko. I was going to replay Tsukihime but I think now I'll wait for the switch version.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Maybe I'll bounce between them. I'm kind of burned out on Fate but I do still like the characters. I played Umineko for five or six hours earlier this year and it didn't grab me yet but there has to be a good reason the games VN thread is 95% black barred discussion of it.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Weird BIAS posted:

I'm reading Umineko for the first time and frankly it grabbed me the moment in Episode 1 where Maria gets super excited about the occult and makes one of the creepiest faces I've ever seen drawn in my god drat life. I was honestly jumpscared by a screenshot lp ffs.

Same but just a bit later when Battler starts bopping her on the head every time she's being too drat creepy. Read the room, Maria!