Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

It's funny. When UBW began I also thought to myself that Zero was better, so I started to watch that again. But holy poo poo Kiritsugu is such an overly dramatic emo protagonist who's hard to care about because it's impossible for him to do something cool without him getting all choked up over it later.

Shirou is so much more enjoyable as a protagonist because even though he's experienced horrible trauma, he's not constantly whining about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

AlternateNu posted:

This is my favorite F/Z gif edit, second only to Kiritsugu's dickbutt geass scroll.

Don't keep me in suspense here. Post the gif

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Angry Grimace posted:

I consider Sparks Liner High and the UBW Good Ending to be the canon endings, so she didn't die in any of them. :colbert:

I know Fate is less exciting than the other routes, but you could at least remember the ending.