Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

BlitzBlast posted:

Meanwhile Sakura loses both of the pillars of her life and spends the rest of her (arguably brief) life suffering.

You're such a great sister Rin. :thumbsup:

Yeah, it's pretty great.:allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Sakura should be left alone in the movie. There is a dark side to magic that you've only seen glimpses of, and fully exploring the Matou magic would reaaaaally paint the proper picture for the story. Cause holy gently caress the Matou magic is garbage.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
You'll never match my horny levels, Kakarot.:ssj:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Beef Chief posted:

large breasts are good

breast bros

:smugdog::hf::smug:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

alcharagia posted:

Beef Chief and Namtab's avs go very well together

:agreed:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

alcharagia posted:

I hope that Akiha is less insanely creepy in this one

Disagree.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

:smith:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I dunno, if Freeman sticks around for Heaven's Feel I'm hyped as all gently caress for the macho death match shouting.:allears:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Beef Chief posted:

Eat my butt, plutonis.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Shirou is a pretty special case, but not THAT special.

There are what, 5 magicians that we know of? Five. In the whole Type-Moon universe. That's totes ridic, bro.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Namtab posted:

I am the bone of my sword

For real? drat, dude. Respect.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I told myself to take the tags at their word and avoid the clip.

Then I looked at it anyway, and three seconds later I wanted to douse my eyes in napalm. Jesus christ destroy that link.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Cake Attack posted:

please do not post links to the trash anime for pedophiles

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I hope Shirou dies and Saber gets depressed and eats a ton to cope.

Really I just want more Saber gluttony. It's funny.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I fell into a pit of type moon wiki earlier this evening.

Final thoughts: Zelretch is a pretty cool dude.

EDIT: also I don't know why this cracks me up every time I reread the Tsukihime manga scans, but it does

Shinjobi fucked around with this message at 10:49 on Dec 13, 2016

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Captain Baal posted:

Is that for real

I remember there not being a dedicated translator for the Tsukihime manga for a while, so you just kinda took what you could find at the time.

poo poo was dope, in the worst way.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Amadeus suffered a really weird translation, I feel.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Endorph posted:

the nasuverse lore i want expanded on is a game where i get to pat satsuki on the head

Satsuki deserved better.:argh:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Compendium posted:

He has one, it's being a jerk or bugfuck insane

It's why he'll always have a soft spot in my heart. Yeah, some might say Nanaya mode is Shiki when he's cool as hell, but they're not entirely right: Nanaya Shiki is loving bonkers and the ludicrous leaps in logic he makes when a monster is nearby are far more impressive than his feats of physicality.

"Nero is a lot of stuff put together. I do not know if I can kill each and every individual creature that makes him before they recombine and revive." "Hmmm....guess I'll just press this button instead."

"This dude just trivialized Arc and her reality marble. I will die if I fight him. I suppose my only strategy then is just to kill him before I die.

:madmax:

It's different from Shirou's approach, too, since Shirou just doesn't give a poo poo what happens to himself so long as he saves the day. Shiki is just a huge gambler on being an effective super murderer when the moment calls for it. He bets on himself even when he sees no chance of success, because gosh darn it he has ONE COOL TRICK and by golly he's just got to find a way to use it better...er.

Shinjobi fucked around with this message at 07:11 on Jul 8, 2017

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Pretty sure Kazuma would just hide somewhere for any crossover with Type-Moon. Dude knows the score; it ain't worth it.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Where is my Nasu servant

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

YggdrasilTM posted:

I mean, even Professor Chaos was a magus, in the past, and he became a vampire using his magic.

Butters was a weird kid

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
On a drastically different note, I now know why I need more Carnival Phantasm.

I need so much more Taiga in my life. She's so great. :allears:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Plutonis posted:

It's really good when Sieg and Jeanne are not on it.

The two leads are really boring.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm sure it looked cool.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
*stomping and slamming hands on a table*

More. Taiga. Now.:supaburn:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Heaven's Feel part one was pretty dang good.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Hommando posted:

Shirou jackhammers that smirk off of her face though.

:yikes:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Terrible Opinions posted:

It's difficult to imagine, but Fate Apocrypha manages.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Nate RFB posted:

It has been repeated ad nauseam for years and it always, always comes down to one of the parties going "well, I didn't play the VN". It is the most boring and tedious T-M conversation that is possible to hold.

E: To clarify I am not saying that there aren't conversations that can be held on the ups and downs, good and bad points, of Shirou's character and arc, but it has become abundantly clear to me over the years such back and forths go loving nowhere or actually tread meaningful ground when one or more of the participants haven't actually read the VN.

They ain't coming back. Maybe post this next time instead of being a butt. Taking the mega out of megathread.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
It's kinda funny that the "shirou is clueless" meme has been around for so long that the inclusion of a sex scene kinda takes me by surprise.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Movies should be 20-30 minutes and with sequels released every week, typically for 12 to 24 weeks at a time.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Darth Walrus posted:

I always found it kind of funny that Cu Chulainn of all people is the main exception to this. Dude went from the Irish Incredible Hulk with a spear that inevitably gruesomely murders his loved ones to a chill, friendly dude who likes stabbing people and fishing.

And now you know why Carnival Phantasm was out to murder him as often as possible. He found his happy ending(s). He had to be stopped.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Taiga and Cu are BFFs and I think that's hella rad

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Stairmaster posted:

they're loving

I'm not opposed to this

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Just make a proper Zhuge Liang, and make him a saber face at the same time. All problems solved simultaneously forever.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I demand a gorgeous Zhou Yu

And an even more gorgeous Zhang He

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Give me Teddy Roosevelt you cowards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi