Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Just Andi Now
Nov 8, 2009

In episode 3 of the dub, the voices all seemed too high pitched. Even Archer's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just Andi Now
Nov 8, 2009

At least mention that Arcueid has a Marble Phantasm, instead.

Just Andi Now
Nov 8, 2009

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

where can i get the emulator

BlueStacks is what I use.

Just Andi Now
Nov 8, 2009

Does everyone get Shielder by default? Other than that, I've got Berserker Darius, Berserker Kiyohime, and Lancer Cu Chulainn. I wanted a Saber :( preferably Gilles

Just Andi Now
Nov 8, 2009

Compendium posted:

If Fate/Zero Berserker is in this game, why can't Diarmuid also be in this game, more Lancers more problems

Enjoy Cu Chulainn as two different Lancers. Wonder why they felt the need to put both FSN and Prototype Lancers in.

Just Andi Now
Nov 8, 2009

BlitzBlast posted:

Wait, Chevalier's a girl? Considering his historical background I figured he'd be a crossdresser.

Chevalier's gender is ??????. Coincidentally, the Wikipedia article has no gendered pronouns at all. So take that as you will.

Just Andi Now
Nov 8, 2009

Compendium posted:

Caster Cu's NP is pretty amazing.

WIKKAAAMAN!! *cue stomping straw man*

Just Andi Now
Nov 8, 2009

In GO, how fast do command seals respawn? Having a full-team resurrection in order to do higher level challenges that I shouldn't be doing yet is pretty awesome.

Just Andi Now
Nov 8, 2009

wtf, I just drew Lancelot 3 times.

Just Andi Now
Nov 8, 2009

Kyte posted:

But in this case Ilya (the armorer's name, ironically enough) is a Fate nerd so he went full classic with the smithing. Came out pretty cool.

If he's such a Fate nerd, why did they pull the Excalibur out of the stump, huh? But seriously, it would be cool if they did Caliburn, too, even though as far as I recall it hasn't appeared anywhere other than the Fate route, not counting Saber Lily.

Just Andi Now
Nov 8, 2009

AlternateNu posted:

I still don't understand why Rider's NP is called Bellerophon when it's loving Pegasus. I mean, I understand the tangential story link between the name and the creature, but it still makes no loving sense.

Nasu gonna Nasu, I guess.

Just to note, her Noble Phantasm isn't Pegasus, it's the bridle/reins/whip, which is named after Bellerophon because of said story link. Wonder if that means she can't use it for others.

Just Andi Now
Nov 8, 2009

Herk's whole deal was that he killed his whole family in the throes of a berserk rage, so his relationship with Illya and his ability to protect her despite the madness was a really nice bit.

Just Andi Now
Nov 8, 2009

Medusa in Fate is a little odd. In Metamorphosis, she was normal human priestess who was assaulted by Poseidon in Athena's temple, who was later cursed by Athena for this "transgression". But Fate uses a different version, where Medusa was one of three sisters who were explicitly not human to begin with and were cursed because of their beauty, which seems to be an amalgamation of different myths.

Just Andi Now
Nov 8, 2009

Gaius Marius posted:

This would feel better if there was in any way a basis for Rule Breaker existing, I also don't love the parallel. Is Emiya supposed to be Jason? He doesn't exactly callously toss away Sakura, even in the other routes
Someone's forgetting about Mind of Steel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just Andi Now
Nov 8, 2009

If we're gonna roll with Medea being a Sakura parallel, I'd have to say Shirou is her Jason figure, but it's a perceived betrayal, rather than actual. She thinks he's abandoned her for Rin, which she accuses Rin of in one of the interludes.