Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Lately, I have been playing a lot of battle moon wars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

So what's the diff between this thread and ubw thread anyway

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Post your type-moon waifu/husbando

I'm a traditionalist, blue saber all the way

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I've not watched any of the ubw anime so I have 2 questions.

Is it any good?

Do they show sabers bare breasts on tv?

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Compendium posted:

Zero Rider, Zero Lancer, FSN Lancer, and FSN Archer

To make sure there's a Saber in there, Prototype Saber.

Building a little harem there i see.

Endorph posted:

it is good, no

Thanks

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Anime news network is bad

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

GhostStalker posted:

Also, the assistant editor of ANN, JesuOtaku, is RGD Internet Critic Discussion thread regular Jay O, and she pretty much hates this show. She and the ANN Executive Editor just put out a 2 and a half hour podcast with a guest Fate fan earlier this week that is pretty negative about Fate/Zero, as well as the fanbase of the show as well. It explains why she never comes by ADTRW though, I guess...

This sounds like a waste of two and a half hours for everyone involved, and a good example of why anime news network is bad

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Clarste posted:

I believe you'll find that they're actually waging a lonely and misunderstood war and that they will never be rewarded for.

I probably won't, tho

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Cake Attack posted:

Thanks for update on the going ons of ANN
/

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I'm generally didainful of both the type of person who will record a two and a half hour podcast just to force their point and the type of person who's will listen to it.

Also most reviewers, internet or otherwise mostly run on forcing their own prejudices and are supported by aforesaid cult of personality.

I watched some jesseotaku vids and they were shallow critique, weeb subtitle jokes and cosplay, somehow more obnoxious than the longest madoka posts

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I'm a self hating anime fan, just like my hero jese otaku

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Endorph posted:

i am not sure why she is so against ADTRW posting. we are cool and are friends here. in fact, i like adtrw quite a bit!

Post in the subforum of a thing I enjoy? Lol, typical goon trolling.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Defend my opinions, plz listen to my podcast.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I do not care about the nasuverse *fires up the podcast machine

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Why should I care about japanimation, the thing the internet inexplicably pays me to care about

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

You can't just do that to your own posts, that's insane

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I play fighting games for the plot, do I have to play all the melty bloods or is the plot always the same.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

If I have to play more than one then what is the correct order. If only one then what is the definitive melty blood experience

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Why would I read a mang when I could be bad at videogames instead

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Right now.I'm reading fate for the first time and I've gotten to where saber shows up. I can see where the complaints about sexism come from because shirou first reactions are "she's pretty" followed by "girls fighting? I can't let girls fight".

I'd be internet mad if this weren't like 20 years old and the fact that the guy has learned from it.

Also even though it's early in the fate route the game has already mentioned serious ideology and it's pretty clear how impossible that is so I'm looking forward to the game exploring that in future routes.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

If it was released today and was a mainstream game the internet would have a billion articles complaining about that poo poo without a single writer getting to the point where Shirou's retarded sexist views get destroyed

I'm looking forward to it

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Mederlock posted:

This loving thread. What is it with Weabs and their waifu nonsense? Like, even when doing it ironically, it's still posting about waifu's.

That being said, Taiga is still the best character

Thanks for posting your waifu

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Suprising how ubw doesn't have shirou reach the same conclusions as hf and fate, seeing as he/you makes different choices which led to different experiences.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

The lewdest anus...

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Do not overthink anime hair

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Clarste posted:

Instead it just ends up with him having sex with Rin forever

Living his life by my ideals

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

What's the deal with all the shikis

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

So is girl shiki a plant? All she has is water.

This is what I took from kara no kyoukai 1

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

A time when SHIKI still existed within shiki?

What's up with all the shikis, chapter 2 preview

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

It's five hours in but finally the second movie stopped being the guy who looks like real shiki stalking girl shiki

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

So you've got girl shiki and boy SHIKI who is girl shikis urge to kill. No sign of the mystic eyes so there's prob a third shiki for the eyes

I really didn't get movie 2

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Sakurazuka posted:

The movies aren't in chronological order either, just to make things worse.

I knew that much going in.

Movie 3 looks pretty hype, I hope there's more cool fights

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I think the subtext of movie 2 is that getting friendzoned is dangerous

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Movie 3 is really dark.

Namtab fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Jun 15, 2015

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Oh wait if shiki is speaking like a guy then girl shiki must have been evil shiki

Also movie 3 was good

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I will tomorrow, but it's too late for more today

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Twiddy posted:

What I'm trying to say is that Endless Eight is the pinnacle of art.*

*It is not actually the pinnacle of art at all.

Don't lie

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

The UBW thread is unable to reconcile the fact that fate zero was written afterwards but was adapted to an anim first

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I'm hype for anim movie dickworms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Saber's bare breasts, tosakas lewd anus