Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blankd
Mar 26, 2010
Could just be me but I found the best way to handle it is to just LEAVE the adds alive so that she doesn't get more than 1 turn.

At first I dragged a berserker along to speed it up but I wanted those extra points so, welp, longer battles it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blankd
Mar 26, 2010
I think I must be really lucky with this event since it feels like my saber team Nero has done pretty well aside from the lvl 90 repeatable quest, but it's lvl 90. (I also swapped out the saber team for my usual arts team, that was a mistake but eh, still 3sealed a victory out of it :v:)

I found that D'eon pretty helpful for getting through any wave that happens to have a servant with a single target NP (Scathach, JtR, etc).

blankd
Mar 26, 2010
Droid4X seems to chug along when Other Settings>>CPU is set to anything greater than 1. There still seems to be some minor graphical errors (parts look low-res) but it beats having a game that freezes.

blankd
Mar 26, 2010

Arbite posted:

Well, I dunno what they did but now Droid4X won't even launch a battle without crashing. Any other emulators that would work fine on a craptop?
Did you update your UPK?

Aumanor posted:

How do the 50% teamwide CE and the 200% equipped servant CE stack?
They stack like that did for saber wars. The self ones are +100% to ONLY whoever equips it, the +50% stack regardless. The yellow button on the team confirmation screen will tell you how much +attack% applies to each servant respectively.

blankd
Mar 26, 2010

Aumanor posted:

The question was more about whether it stacks additively or multiplicatively.
Technically, adding. You get a "200%" because it's adding 100% to your base 100% damage. (200% = 2.0x damage, 250% = 2.5x, etc.)

blankd
Mar 26, 2010
I actually don't mind the event too much. But then again, I can do the kill/stall 3BP fairly reliably (I get her down to about 1mil for the stall if I fail to get the kill). However I'm lucky enough to have a Jealter and Tamamo. :v: The backline is David, Mashu and FSN Cu.

I'm definitely not looking forward to when the hands swap to rider.

blankd
Mar 26, 2010

Schubalts posted:

That hair horn.

Someone copied the wrong image :ssh:

blankd
Mar 26, 2010

Raenir Salazar posted:

Then I got one of those new 3* CE's that apparently give +QP; so I'm working on hoping to get enough to Limit Break at least one.

Just a warning but LBing the +QP one will only give you +1 more QP. (2017->2018)

blankd
Mar 26, 2010

Raenir Salazar posted:

Apparently it might not even do that, but it does give +17 attack though? Regardless I like having every CE LB'd. They're pretty.

I feel like I'm probably hopping onto that boat soon. I feel like I should probably starting grinding some of the more useful ones to max pre-grail levels just in case; or at least so they won't die to a single hit if they end up fighting during an event.

Fair enough! I'd just hate to see someone get that kind of surprise.

Also I too am in QP/hand-hell. :suicide:

EDIT: And if I'm lucky I can get some 4star I don't care about to unlock the pleasure of grinding for the Monalisa CE...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blankd
Mar 26, 2010

Raenir Salazar posted:

Just me or is grinding QP from event coins not worth it?
Grinding the QP from the event is generally not worth it, I think the exception was the crossover with Kara no Kyoukai?