Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

A Hassan that's actually just the mask stuck to Shirou.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Raenir Salazar posted:

How the crap do I spent 70,000 friend points!? I can barely go two runs before needing to start burning or spending CE's.

This bothered me so much I upgraded my CE storage to 115 after the Christmas event. It was a huge waste of quartz that could have gone toward not rolling anything loving good.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Every loving event. I got 5star event CE's out the rear end but never once have I gotten a servant during them. And probably close to my 9th copy of Lu Bu and Medusa.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Fuuuuuucking CE's. At least I got a second copy of big lip Hassan.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Kyte posted:

How to clear missions: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HD02IA_50uvsnoLBsL0GKBvy_knV-YRyv7UqZm56CJw/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true
How to unlock quests:
How to get Iri: Finish the storyline.

Thank you so much for this. I was going nuts trying to remember what mob I was grinding yesterday.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

-Troika- posted:

Rolled my tickets, got this guy:

Congrats on your insane Jojo.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

-Troika- posted:

He seems better than Lancelot, at least. That guy seriously needs an upgrade quest.

Does anyone know if Jack and Nursery Rhyme have any My Room dialogue concerning each other?

http://pastebin.com/X4cZ7dyh
Looks like she just has a line about Anderson.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Burn all your quartz now. Dehumanize yourself and face to CEshed.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Compendium posted:

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > ADTRW > Type-Moon Megathread: it was mainly meant to be sexy

also, dr. roman is a dope

More phone games need this kind of official tie-in.

Also is Stheno seriously in the guaranteed 4star pull for new players? That's loving horrible.

XENA I LOVE YOU fucked around with this message at 21:31 on May 8, 2016

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

BlitzBlast posted:

Those would be cooler if getting to level 10 was actually feasible.

I miss the Bond quests.

Hopefully the summer event does something fun like dropping specific servant requirements and just makes it a bond strengthening event.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

InfinityComplex posted:

Let's see what we have on the free unit list.

Saber - Artoria Lily
Archer - Nobunaga
Lancer - None yet
Assassin - Shiki
Rider - None yet
Caster - Irisviel
Berserker - None yet

Still have a Lancer, Rider, and Berserker left over for free units before it's flips back to Saber.

You forgot rider Santa Alter and Caster Liz.

XENA I LOVE YOU fucked around with this message at 20:30 on May 11, 2016

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Schubalts posted:

Maybe Ibaraki is the free Bersercar, since she was part of an event promo image.

It's probably gonna be like the Saber Wars thing where Ibaraki is the 5 star in the gacha and then a free 4 star.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

InfinityComplex posted:

The story of some dude borrowing from the yakuza just so he can get Scathach. And still didn't get her after like thousands in USD.

These new Kaiji chapters are just getting stupid.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Compendium posted:

Enkidu in FGO when

When Gil enters the story Gacha

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

This raid boss event is a pretty cool concept. It's also kind of impressive they made an assassin that looks worse than Jack.

Oh gently caress me that's a 6 mil health berserker with a NP that ignores invuln and dodge.

XENA I LOVE YOU fucked around with this message at 22:13 on May 30, 2016

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Yeah the CE's make this feel like Saber Wars but with Jack and Scathach as the stars.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

I remember someone doing the math and it was somewhere around the area of needing 180 hours worth of the 3BP to have a chance at getting all the rewards without using onigiri or quartz.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

It's a step above Orion's event where the best thing to do was grind the 5AP mission forever. I still have a massive hoard of Saber skill pieces from that poo poo.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

I can't wait for this event to be over and not get a welfare servant out of it.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Raenir Salazar posted:

Please just literally be gender-swapped saberface Goku from DBZ.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Spent my refund quartz and got Davinci. I guess the only 5 stars I can roll anymore are casters. But at least she makes a great team with Tamamo and Waver.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

I hope when Extella releases they update Altera's moveset. It so weird seeing a 5 star next to a 4 star and them both having the same boring attacks.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

So much for wanting to get all the Hassans to 100. Hopefully the summer event just dumps a ton of grails for us poor 1-2* lovers.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Freak Futanari posted:

So is it true that the card border changes color as you grail ascend? Because i'd totally spend two grails on Kiyohime just to get her a nice golden border and make her a faux 4-star

I upgraded bronze Hassan and it gave him a silver border with a grail for the middle star. So it should work on anyone else just fine.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Freak Futanari posted:

I think the worst thing about grail ascensions is that it costs an unreasonably insane amount of grails to get 1-star and 2-star up to decent levels, because some of the bronze servants would actually be really fun to use if they weren't handicapped with their low levels. I wouldn't mind having a level 100 St. George to tank everything ever, but i'm not pumping nearly all my grails into him

That combined with the flat stat upgrades means that it's basically all or nothing for upgrading a bronze servant. If bringing one up to 100 meant that they had the stats of a 5-star I would be fine with it. But right now it's dumping most of your grails to make them a passable 4-star.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

I almost got all of the Hassans up to gold and it's pretty great. Drowning in crit stars and I get to enjoy them all yelling the same NP name. Now to get hosed trying to max Serenity because grinding chains and tar pots is hell.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Freak Futanari posted:

I want a welfare Shinji

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Well it's here tomorrow/today, and it looks like welfare is another archer. They're also not letting you upgrade the welfare's NP until the 14th.

And I guess time to see if the APK will get cracked this time around.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

The first volume of Lord El Melloi II Case Files is pretty much done translation wise. All it's missing right now is Nasu's infodump the afterword.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Thank god Altera is getting a animation update. She's probably tied with orion for laziest 5* moveset.