Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
it is every explained why all these historical figures are suddenly large chested anime babes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

a show where you have all your big boob anime babes running around but also this sentient floating knife that communicates by carving on walls and stuff would be cool

a police show with a sentient floating knife would be cool

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Mild Fate Extella spoilers, I guess

My favorite part about Fate-verse is how this naming convention is just a thing

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Servants are aware of their legend through the Grail, though they themselves might be a different part of it.

It tends to be a "plot point" of any Lily version. Like Medea's!

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

That's true of a few characters in Grand Order, but I believe so. It's why the Hall of Heroes has people from fictional works in it, too.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

isn't artoria forever 14

ofc she's short

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

I tried to look it up and I'm unsure of how a anime where the two teams fight on a squadron of jumbo jets can be boring wtf

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

The elf ear crew are all some manner of witch or sorceress, so it might just be that, too.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Circe has like twenty differing legends about her ranging from "goddess of magic" to "just a nymph tbh"

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Speaking of which;

The time where Anya's event happens is also during the reign of Ivan the Terrible, namely the Russo-Turkish war, so it's probably her in that case, yes.

Still, though. The fact you hit up that and not that part two of GO is about loving aliens attacking and direct representatives of Yog Sothoth and Cthulhu have shown up is amusing

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Sanguinia posted:

I haven't seen all the Epic of Remnant Stuff so I don't know everything that's happened in recent chapters. I'm focusing on what happened in the Chapter II Prologue because I happened to be awake when it came out and thus I saw all this info coming out in real time.

Even then, team evil are about the coming new order and weird definitely not meteorites are seen falling from the sky, with Foreigners being a definite thing now.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Endorph posted:

Like, what, oh no, Archimedes might not rant about bullshit nobody cares about for thirty minutes! Characters that aren't named Nero, Tamamo, and Elizabeth might actually get more than two lines of dialogue! Characters might actually interact! Oh, the humanity!

yeah we need more elizabeth loving around

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

cheetah7071 posted:

I'm a little surprised Extella was popular enough to get a sequel because it suuuuuucked. Even if the plot/characters were popular it's not like most of them even originated in the world's shittiest warriors clone and if they wanted to write more stories about Tamamo and Altera they could have done so in a good game.

it was a painfully generic warriors game

that said extra was literally a rock paper scissors rpg so I think the only "good thing" game wish out of fate is grand order

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

she'd either be turbo embarrassing mom or murder-mom for stealing attention from her husband

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Morgan is a good mom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Kyte posted:

Except in FGO where she's dead just like everyone else.

Instead there was Musashi, who was alive and well until relatively recently.