Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

tohsakas anus has fallen on some rough times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

Can Shiki break Crazy Diamond?

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

you might be a psychopath if you can't form some kind of emotional attachment to a character you like

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

Upon further thought I have decided Nasu's prose is ok for what it is. He just relies so much on exposition I wish I could enjoy the words on the screen more.

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

there's not enough arcueid x burger fanart

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

Beef Chief posted:

I still can't handle 20-year old Rin.

College Rin

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

I don't care about zero the problem with the ubw thread was that there wasn't any gar posting which was disappointing considering ubw is the archer romance route

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

Beef Chief posted:

unfortunately that meme is p out of date, but last i was on /a/ in like 2011, we were still using it so eh

not the meme specifically just people being appreciative of archer's sex appeal

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

Arcueid could beat Saber Alter in a burger eating contest if she could safely reality marble the inside of her mouth/stomach.

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

I'm always serious about powerlevel discussion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

Huh I always thought gay bulge was a joke but that's an academic reading of it. Bolga meaning either "swelling" or "sack" thus spear of swelling/the sack. Also he sticks it up his best friends rear end in a top hat, literally. I'm sorry Bazett about that husbando you summoned, you missed some subtext when you read it as a kid...