Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Couldn't wait for the Heaven's Feel OVA, so I started on the F/SN VNs last night. Send help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Well poo poo, I haven't been paying attention. Makes sense, isn't HF the longest route, or at least the most plot-heavy?

Conspiratiorist posted:

You're probably doing it anyway, but be sure to be using the 2012 PC version for all those cool things like animation effects and extra scenes.

I'm using Realta Nua with the English patch that adds all the fancy stuff from the Vita version.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

e: double post

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

e: I'll link the wiki, it's easier than explaining.

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Servant#Cultural_Sphere

Bloody Pom fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Jul 31, 2017

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Kinda disappointed that neither Ragnar Lothbrok nor any of his sons have shown up as Servants yet. Ragnar himself is a perfect fit since nobody is sure whether he actually existed or not.

Bloody Pom fucked around with this message at 05:57 on Jul 31, 2017

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Frankie is the best character in F/A. :colbert:

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Heaven's Feel III will be made by the same studio that's doing One Punch Man S2.

Or DEEN. :suicide:

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Reminder that we have pretty boy Tesla and his death ray, and Charles Babbage as a loving steampunk giant mecha in FGO.

TM can come up with some crazy historical Servants when they feel like it.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Irony Be My Shield posted:

I don't think Gil tries to hide his identity in FSN. It's basically just the women and Archer who do.

I don't think Gil is physically capable of not announcing who he is and how he's so loving awesome to literally every person he meets.

Archer!Gil that is, Caster!Gil is still a colossal douche but he seems to have at least mellowed out a bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Unlimited Blade Works would be a sick Smash stage tbh. Have the platforms be giant swords or the skycogs, and the weather cycle between Archer's moody evening and Shirou's blue skies.