Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
shiki looks slightly less of a dweeb and arihiko still looks like an even dumber shiro.

lookin good so far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

Rodyle posted:

In the remake Akiha will be written out and instead of having weird demonic pseudo-incest Shiki will go on adventures with Miyako for a route.

Nah it'll be weird demonic vampirism instead. :v:

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

Hisui's route will be whatever Mecha-Hisui's route was in the last Melty Blood game.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

Beef Chief posted:

Here's the trailer, gently caress piss rear end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDFWHD9cm-E

i was all ready to call you a gently caress but goddamn that's pretty bad.

only good voice there was Saber.

e: And Kirei, Crispin Freeman rules as usual.

Neo_Crimson fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Jul 8, 2015

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

RatHat posted:

So how was Rin planning to summon any servant, let alone a Saber, with no catalyst? Also how do catalysts for purely mythological heroes even work?

You can summon a Servant without a catalyst, and you'll get a Servant that best matches your personality. Rin probably thought, "Saber is the best Servant, and I'm the best so :smug:".

Catalysts work on a symbolic level. What you need is something that represents the hero or is associated with them. Hence Tokiomi using that old fossilized snakeskin as the "first snake to shed its skin" to summon Gilgamesh.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

rvm posted:

The second movie would suuuuuuck, though. Unless it's literally mapo tofu scene stretched to an hour and a half.

An hour and a half of intricately detailed shots of mapo tofu followed by a rundown on the entire history of the dish and several recipes would be rad and totally up Nasu's alley.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

Darius and Leonidas look legit badass and probably the only good designs there.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

Is the gameplay just Puzzle and Dragons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

How are you guys actually playing this game? Even with English guides, I have no idea what I'm doing.