Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

hi i watched the carnival anime and i thought it was really good

is there a place where i can watch zero because i can't find one

also excluding carnival which of these animes is the best one i already saw lps of tsukiwhatever and stay night and hollow starwars AT-AT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aug 24, 2011

crunchyroll doesn't seem to have it

dunno if netflix is in australia yet but i don't have that either

e: actually crunchyroll just says they "don't have it in my region" which is bullshit so how do i get around that

Aug 24, 2011

it turns out unlike the firefox i'm using right now, chrome has an addon that gets around stupid regional bullshit on crunchyroll so i am using that

except it's dubbed is there a way to get subtitles

also are the other fate animes any good, i would like to see the one where the kung fu teacher beats up king arthur because kung fu teacher is my favourite character

Aug 24, 2011

oh also, who is this middle guy in the OP

the idea of fuji nee and gilgamesh being drinking buddies is really funny so i want to know who the third guy is

Aug 24, 2011

Pureauthor posted:

That guy is Rider of Fate/Zero, known to the rest of the world as Alexander the Great.

Him and Gil being bros (or at least the closest thing Gil will allow to a bro outside of Enkidu) is a rather large subplot in F/Z.

thanks i will watch that

is watching the anime going to leave anything important out that i would get from reading the novel? still not sure if i want to read it or not

Aug 24, 2011

hey wow there was a little text link i could click that made the anime japanese voices with english subtitles

now i can watch this, thanks goons

Aug 24, 2011

ok so the three guys at the start in the second scene there's the rear end in a top hat priest kirei, and the guy in red is... tohsaka? and the old man is the evil matou guy? i'm pretty certain about the red man but the old one i'm not sure

Aug 24, 2011

oh for fucks sake i loaded this up thinking it wouldnt have anything to do with the creepy dick worms and ~15 minutes in its like GUESS WHAT

Aug 24, 2011

im gonna laugh my rear end off if the weedy nerd guy gets gilgamesh

Aug 24, 2011

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

If you're not watching F/Z for Jamieson Price Rider you're doing something drastically wrong and should probably fix it.

who is that

im up to caster and hes 10 times more savage than medea holy poo poo

e: ok the scene after that with assassin was really cool

where the red fern gropes fucked around with this message at 15:33 on May 25, 2016

Aug 24, 2011

holy poo poo kiritsugu is brutal

e: kotomine has black keys what?

where the red fern gropes fucked around with this message at 05:30 on May 26, 2016

Aug 24, 2011

oh my god its a map of the world!

Aug 24, 2011

wow kireis a fucker

Aug 24, 2011

haha poo poo kiritsugus bullets trump all of kireis assholeness in terms of pure "gently caress you"

like the priest will hurt people because he doesnt care but kiritsugu has some serious beef

Aug 24, 2011

oh my god they're going drinking

Aug 24, 2011

well gilgamesh is the worlds biggest grump, no wonder he gets on so well with kirei

Aug 24, 2011

alexander is really nice to the weedy nerd kid, its a shame he doesnt show up in the main series at all because he seems super cool

Aug 24, 2011

lmao gilgamesh has an airplane

what else does he have in that gate, its like a magic portal to his rear end and he just pulls out whatever he wants

Aug 24, 2011

actually where does that plane even come from? is there some backstory i'm missing, one moment he's crashing on kirei's couch and the next he's in this giant protoss thing

Aug 24, 2011

wheres the gif of saber asking for 100 yen for the lion ride

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Aug 24, 2011

now im wondering about some overarching stuff

the "believing in ideals" and loving it up somehow, in zero its being used to talk about saber but then it also applies to kirei, kiritsugu and shirou?

and then he fights archer-emiya for some reason? can an anime expert tell me more about this

Aug 24, 2011

i mean alexander calling out saber for believing in ideals too much, and kiritsugu also believing in ideals too much, and then shirou does the same thing and fights archer over it. and i think kirei believes in something but i don't understand what

man anime is hard

e: actually looking at the opening... is saber standing in unlimited blade works?

where the red fern gropes fucked around with this message at 15:08 on May 26, 2016

Aug 24, 2011

priest is an rear end in a top hat

Aug 24, 2011

man carnival phantasm is so good, i love the race one

Aug 24, 2011

quote:

two masters, one grail

thanks video description

Aug 24, 2011

Dreggon posted:

e: actually looking at the opening... is saber standing in unlimited blade works?

i think i have worked out some anime plot

shirou gets avalon which ties him to saber as he grows up, and in the zero intro she's standing in a battlefield covered in swords, so shirou's unlimited blade works is a reflection of saber's last battlefield

oh, and archer followed kiritsugus "kill the few to save the many" stuff to the letter, which is why he fights shirou? although if zero was written afterwards its not really following shirou but more following that ideal

where the red fern gropes fucked around with this message at 12:45 on May 27, 2016

Aug 24, 2011

RanKizama posted:

You are aware that you can edit your posts as well as multi-quote, right?

sorry i am just finding this anime to be very cool as i have not seriously watched any anime before

err wait why does it say kiritsugu is angra mainyu. zero came after hollow atawhatever didn't it?

where the red fern gropes fucked around with this message at 12:49 on May 27, 2016

Aug 24, 2011

wow fuji nee is a lot funnier in the ubw anime

animation is really good too!

where the red fern gropes fucked around with this message at 16:37 on May 27, 2016

Aug 24, 2011

why does gilgamesh hang around outside the matou house and talk to sakura so much? i never worked that out

Aug 24, 2011

seeing caster in the anime but also recognising her in the context of hollow A is jarring and also really, really funny

Aug 24, 2011

hey the anime is expanding on casters backstory, i've always wondered how she ended up running in those woods

wait no it stopped :geno:

at least i still have this picture from the lp archive

where the red fern gropes fucked around with this message at 03:29 on May 29, 2016

Aug 24, 2011

http://i.imgur.com/KxzJ8tU.gifv

does the forum support gifv yet

Aug 24, 2011

you read the f/sn vn so that you can read the hollow ataraxia vn so that you can watch carnival phantasm

f/sn is on the lp archive anyway

also where are you watching Kara no Kyoukai apparently crunchyroll does not have that one

Aug 24, 2011

UberJew posted:

is this the thread to say i want fate/cooking to get at least a hundred episodes

only if they contain massive fights in the background while shirou cooks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aug 24, 2011

saber's master is whoever fed her most recently