Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

BlitzBlast posted:

HF True is basically a massive parallel to the ending of the fourth war, with the significant difference being that Shirou chose to be human. So while Kiritsugu has to deal with a slowly dying body, Shirou has friends who can actually do something about his situation. He's still basically crippled for life and will probably never be able to fight seriously again (just like Kiritsugu!), but that's ultimately for the best.

That's not the case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

In a F/HA scene where Lancer uses Gae Bolg it's actually described as piercing the heart and then impaling the body from within. (Scene was Ath nGabla)

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

Illya is an extremely strong magus, so it doesn't surprise me in the slightest that she can drive Rin in a corner. I don't remember how that scene played out in the VN, though.

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

Prisma Illya owns what are y'all going on about.

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

Scrree posted:

Fate Stay Night is a story where the four villains are a rapist untermensch, a rapist ubermensch, an elderly patriarch, and a Catholic Priest trying to stop an abortion. And people go around calling it misogynistic because the MC is chauvinistic for the first 1/6th of the story before getting called on it and changing.

It's Frustrating!

F/SN HF thread title should be A Catholic priest trying to stop an abortion.

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

K. Flaps posted:

Hey guys, quick question. Why do they f*ck with their servants in Fate stay night again? Was it to replenish mana, or was there another reason? Cheers.

Shirou fucks Saber to restore mana since he's a poo poo tier mage.

He fucks Rin to form a contract so he can cast UBW, and then he fucks Sakura because Sakura is a wormslut.

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

Jojo also aired on TV; F/HA is a R-18 game.

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

You stop living in the past century and do webms. https://github.com/nixxquality/WebMConverter

KaneTW fucked around with this message at 11:33 on Jan 4, 2015

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

Redmark posted:

I'm still not convinced re: Kotomine, but I'll concede for now since I don't remember too clearly the events of HF. Maybe it's time for a re-read (though it's kind of hard to commit to, given that Hollow/ataraxia has reminded me that Nasu seriously needs to shut up about food. It's not even ironically funny any more).

you shut the gently caress up food scenes own

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

Yeah, it was absolutely amazing. Probably best animated UBW episode so far.

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

Ryougi Shiki, SHIKI and 「」-Shiki and the Tsukihime-Shikis which I'm too lazy to look up so around seven sounds right

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

Rodyle posted:

Fox sighted, release the hounds

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

Rodyle posted:

Caster Blaster

There was a Caster H-scene?

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

Silver2195 posted:

Yeah, it's kind of weird that a type of posting that would get you mocked on Beast's Lair (let alone Zorak-era ADTRW) is so accepted here now. At least use the fig leaf of saying "favorite female character" instead. :v:

i want to marry tamamo-no-mae

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

Worm-human-marriage isn't allowed yet hth

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

Namtab posted:

What the gently caress is going on

the fifth movie

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

Tarezax posted:

As proof, have this clip my friend sent me.

:nws: http://webmup.com/78780/vid.webm :nws:

:yikes:

So, it's worth watching.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

Just install the APK like usual with region locked games.