Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

"The Foecast today calls for dark clouds, booming thunder and F.O.E.s everywhere!"

-Troika- posted:

I was trying to roll Saber Alter and got Sakata Kintoki instead :negative:

This happened to me, I am okay with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

"The Foecast today calls for dark clouds, booming thunder and F.O.E.s everywhere!"

Misty Lancelot is back baby. Finally all those St. Marthas on my friend list will get their chance to shine.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

BurningDance posted:

I've been using an Atalanta support with a level 2 NP and a Kaleidoscope CE for a whole day and it's bonkers. At the moment, Atalanta is the only servant I really want just because she fits into my team so well. Not even the Gils in my friend list has impressed me even if he is the superior archer in many ways.

I use a level 78 Atalanta with kaleidoscope (and level 3 NP) as a support if you want another. 116161752

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

Depends how much you value the 40 pumpkin crystallized lore, if yes 40 ap, if no 30. I'm doing 30 for the Iri CE drops since maxing that one out seems worthwhile.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

Lord Koth posted:

Christ, just found someone with an NP lvl 5 Gilgamesh. How much money would you have to have spent to make that even a vaguely reasonable possibility? Not complaining, since he's rather good at vaporizing stuff, unsurprisingly, but still...

I have a legit whale on my friend list who also has a level 5 NP Kintoki along with a 5 NP Gil and I think he's at around $3000 or so at this point.

Amusingly he has problems with running out of QP.

Psiwri fucked around with this message at 14:45 on Oct 27, 2015

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

Forever waiting on Scathach and Mordred.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

Freak Futanari posted:

So i just got my copy of TMA and redeemed my Beginning Of A Journey. I just cleaned up my friendlist, and if anyone wants to use a lv90 Castamamo w/ the +75 FP CE to plow through Okeanos, post your IDs so i can add you before i just fill my list back up with pubbies

I would love a Casko support.

Also that level 90 recommended quest, now that was a trip. My Atalanta/D'eon/Lancelot party somehow made it to wave 5 before I had to rely on a truly OP support to clean it up.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

Its the final wave of all the previous guerilla quests one after another.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

I only ran it for the crystallized lore, they might actually be useful in a few more months when I can afford to get skills to level 10 maybe.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

Three tickets and 80 quartz and I couldn't pull who I was going for; Hector. :reddit:

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

Three star servants can handle just about everything the game throws at you, for now. Having more throughput and HP helps quite a bit but 5*s are certainly a luxury and not a necessity.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

I blew my roll stock hoping for Okita since he/she fits super well in my active composition, and I got three 5* CEs, 2 4* CEs, a 4* servant and a 5* servant (my first, Vlad, when I already have all the 4* berserkers anyway so I'm not terribly thrilled). Not a single one of them was a rate up featured CE or servant. I need to stop playing gacha games.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

It was nice accumulating up to about 50 golden apples so I can just wait until the final day and apply as necessary.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

A guy spent 9000 dollars and got 1 copy of Scathach.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

Edit: Nevermind.

Psiwri fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Dec 9, 2015

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

Raenir Salazar posted:

025418607 I think is mine. Character name is "Iriael".

Adding you with my Scathach alt account, same name as my forum name. Should be a decent support option if you don't want to just use maxed out stuff. Probably, if level 44 and slowly rising counts.

-

As far as story goes, http://fgo-story.byethost18.com/ this should be useful, a work in progress obviously but I've found it quite nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

Mordred so soon after Scathach.

Zouken guide my RNG.

Jekyll would be super cool too.