Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dudermcbrohan
May 14, 2013

It's going to be a while but there's a voice patch for hollow ataraxia in the works. http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/5657-Fate-Hollow-Ataraxia-Voice-Project

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dudermcbrohan
May 14, 2013

HellCopter posted:

I think I'll watch some Carnival Phantasm in preparation for next week's episode. Illya may be a creepy murderous weirdo, but I'm in no hurry to see Gil tear her heart out of her chest.

For such a weird route, Heaven's Feel ends awfully happily, doesn't it?

The true end does. Good end very much less so.

dudermcbrohan
May 14, 2013

Sergeant_Crunch posted:

Actually, how far into the story was nine bullet revolver? That could make a decent climactic setpiece for one of the movies if it was early enough in the story.

It happens like halfway through day 15

dudermcbrohan
May 14, 2013

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

Cuchulain Caster? What?

Cú Chulainn can be at least half of the seven main classes.

dudermcbrohan
May 14, 2013

BurningDance posted:

I've purged off inactive players from my friend list, so I will be posting this since it's probably a good time to add newer people. Here is my friend code: 658,112,721 - Level 70 Vlad w/Moony Jewel CE (+2 Dango drop)

I'll be adding people when I can and I currently have 8 free slots. I'll also be switching to the Moonlight Festival CE soon. I'm hoping to add people that will put the new CEs on their leaders so it makes the event easier to farm.

I added you with level 60 Tamamo w/ the three star dango CE player name Duder

dudermcbrohan
May 14, 2013

-Troika- posted:

Got Medusa to her third ascension :toot:

Her final outfit is so loving stupid that I kinda love it.

dudermcbrohan
May 14, 2013

Freak Futanari posted:

So i just got my copy of TMA and redeemed my Beginning Of A Journey. I just cleaned up my friendlist, and if anyone wants to use a lv90 Castamamo w/ the +75 FP CE to plow through Okeanos, post your IDs so i can add you before i just fill my list back up with pubbies

dudermcbrohan
May 14, 2013

The wiki refuses to load for me which quest is the best for farming the tubes?

dudermcbrohan
May 14, 2013

medea's is good but alter's being burger shaped is the best

dudermcbrohan
May 14, 2013

Kyte posted:

If you press the arrows on the card art, you can change the art that shows in the selection screen.
The first subscreen has the selection options for the command cards and minicard, the third subscreen lets you select the combat sprite.

It's kind of ridiculously customizable, who the hell would have the command cards not match the card art and/or sprite.

i like to have archer anne bonny wearing her big red outfit on her command cards but use her first sprite and card art

dudermcbrohan
May 14, 2013

Ytlaya posted:

They will add a cowboy hat and American flag t-shirt outfit for Gudao/Gudako.

Overlord K posted:

Nah man, Calamity Jane will have a stars and stripes patterned bikini top for her final sprite, since Japan loves doing that.

both incredibly good things

dudermcbrohan
May 14, 2013

i can't stand chains like i can't even be happy about events that have them cause i need like 200 for quetzalcoatl

dudermcbrohan
May 14, 2013

i don't think kiritsugu was a bad dad but he def was a lovely teacher

dudermcbrohan
May 14, 2013

and merlin also hasn't actually gone to the throne of heroes iirc

dudermcbrohan
May 14, 2013

well yeah they’re married now

dudermcbrohan
May 14, 2013

kariya also had his bug phase as a grown adult which has to limit the amount of visual changes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dudermcbrohan
May 14, 2013

and if there's references to other things most of the time they're either not important or even misdirection