Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Alright, fair.

Basically, my feelings about Strange Fake are that I don't jive with Narita's writing style even though he's known for "big interesting casts." Which probably worked out for at least Durarara and maybe those 30+ volumes of Baccano, but the way it translates to Fate stuff hasn't worked out and the big pauses in between haven't helped that.

Compendium fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Aug 12, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
In Grand Order, as long as I bring my Mooncancer Arcueid to level 120, that means she's the strongest Type Moon character, thanks for coming to my TED talk

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
FGO is a game about making sure that there are as many Liz variants as there are Artoria ones and that's all you need to know.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Old Man of the Mountain/King Hassan, he's automatically cool as gently caress because he's voiced by Jouji Nakata.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Also for all the non-FGO people, the anniversary trailers from the past few years for the game do a pretty good job at celebrating the spirit of why people love it despite it being gacha. Here they are if you'd like to give it a watch, they actually display some very nice animation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQLBCBhSYQ8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAb-YpWzM_c

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

Nyaa posted:

Finally a properly translated misogyny.

New thread title