Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Not the strongest, but the cutest.
Sorry for asking but I have a question regarding this new event. I don't really understand what I'm supposed to be doing. Should I replay the 5 AP quest to get dango and then trade them for stuff at the store? And I noticed some quests that have a ticket icon but I cannot access them. Do I need to do something first?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Has anyone else been getting some lag in Fate G/O? I keep getting a bunch of it ever since I got the update.

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Compendium posted:

I'm sad that Asterios sucks because he has a nice design and his final ascension art is adorable.

This won't stop me from ascending him to max. I must have that card forever. Sure he's the worst berserker, but who gives a poo poo.
Also I still haven't rolled Tamamo. I did like 2 of those 10 rolls and all I got was Mephistopheles and Carmilla.
I mean it's my first 4 star which makes it my second gold servant.( the first being two Jeanne cards) But in a class that function as a means to get crit stars, Carmilla doesn't do that well.

In other news this event is great but instead of collecting the items I was too busy getting exp cards. Now I can dedicate myself fully.

P.S please post more Halloween fanart.

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

I still don't have Tamamo!!! I got a Carmilla but she's not very good. I may give up and try for single rolls before the event is over... but seriously I would really like it if this game came out in the US.

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

I haven't been taking the event all that seriously because as soon as I could get enough Gold Lancer Statues I ascended Jeanne. Then I ascended her again and I finally have my first 5 star fully ascended.
I just got Saber Lily and hopefully I can max her out before the day is done.
Also used the gatcha and I got Saber Alter, along with Fergus and Paraclesus. Two more sabers for the event.... Only one more quartz and just maybe I can get Nero.

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

So I'm actually lost on how to acquire coins for a particular class. Should I just keep doing the 40 AP quest for the Rider, Caster, Assassin if I want more of those coins? How do I get more?

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Welp I accidentally deleted my Fate G/O account so I re-installed it and all my data is gone.
Guess I won't be playing Fate G/O ever again, until it gets an english release... fun while it lasted, I guess.

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

I think I broke my game guys. I used a 40 roll and got a third copy of Saint Martha, Astolfo and a bunch of Craft Essences, then I waste 7 summon tickets and get nothing... then I try one more 40 roll....

And THIS happens.

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

I was actually doing a lot of other stuff for the event so I'm just scrambling to get everything I can. Thankfully I finished both parts of the event and got myself Assassin Scatty, maxed out her NP and got all of her ascension items. I even got Ruler Martha and Lancer Tamamo from the gatcha. Now I'm just trying to get everything I need before the event closes.

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Has anyone gotten an error when they tried to start the game today? I recently updated my Iphone so could this possibly be the problem?

EDIT: Apparently the problem is with IPhone 10, and the game isn't compatible. Just my luck that today was Saber Day. Oh well, hopefully the issue is sorted out before the Nero Event starts.

GodofDiscord fucked around with this message at 01:42 on Sep 28, 2016

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Didn't manage to roll Jeanne Alter, after I used 17 summon tickets and 60 quartz, but I did get Orion, Emiya and Mary and Anne so it's cool. Plus I got Nero early on and Angra Mainyu from all this FP so I'm good.

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

I was right to not get Ishtar! I have enough summon tickets and quartz saved up so that I can hopefully get Enkidu.
Although the gacha could be cruel.

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

There should probably be a list somewhere detailing all of the friend codes shared, cause I just deleted 20 people off my list in F/GO and I want to add people.

Also getting Extella tonight, I hope it goes well. I mean it should since, I'm mostly a sucker for grindy musou games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

I did eight 10 rolls and spent 10 summon tickets and I got Meltlith and the Fox Saber. I really wanted Passionlip as well to complete the Sakura Trio but I'll wait till I get more quartz for one last roll.

At least I got an Alter-Ego. :toot: