Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
Wow glad to find this thread for FGO and Type Moon content.

Question if I have 10 summon tickets can I spen 10 at once?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
Is the black grail 5* CE good? How are you supposed to use it?

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
How long does post update loading hell last?

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
So is Tamamo Caster worth going for?

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
Server literally died, no infinite loading. A pop up tells you there is a server error.

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
Did a 40 roll, got bondage Liz and a Kaleidascope.

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
are gold apples a permanent item or an event only consumeable

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
if you happen to clear out all the geurilla and party time quest stacks. The highest AP quest is pretty much the best choice as it is the only one which drops pumpkins.

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014

Aumanor posted:

Hahahaha, I've just used 7 out of my 10 summoning tickets, rolled (in that order) the four-star Bazett CE, Tamamo Cat and, on the seventh roll, Caster Tamamo. Looks like I've found the only chance-based game my luck's not absolutely poo poo at.

The gatcha is very random at times, tons of people have done 10-draws and got trash while single draws give out 4 and 5* like crazy.

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
Is it true that every 7 days the login rewards give you 8 Quartz? Then it loops?

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
Thanks that is exactly what I was looking for.

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
The name of the game is sticking with what you like.

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
Just want to mention that the FGO-Mini comics have been translated and are awesome.
http://fate-go.cirnopedia.info/comic.php#nav

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
http://fate-go.cirnopedia.info/comic_page.php?chapter=12#nav

New translated manga

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
I did the math and no way I'm getting 1mil points to get Nobunaga lv5 NP.

For those who can get 1mil points can you share your setup and what quests do you farm?

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
Well guess I'm gonna buy some talon and hearts. 40AP quests are only getting harder and no way I'm going to get past it.
I'm stacking event Servants and have gotten 100%-120% so no 1mil for me, not going to bother with the GUDAO as it just a waste of resources at my level.

Came in expecting Halloween level of drops and format realized a little too late.

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014

Nyaa posted:

Next maintenance will reopen all the previous 40ap quest, so we can farm on the easier one with berserker again.

About drat time DW.

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
unless you're a completionist lv3 NP Nobu is a fair stopping point. I'm limited in the farming department and lv4 and 5 just rounds it up tp 500%.

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
Are the new 5* better than the old ones? Standard attacks hitting multiple times seems like a very good thing.

I don't have any 5*'s so I may be mis-remembering things.

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
Maybe in February when Chinese/Lunar New Year rolls around.

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014

Arbite posted:

Thanks. If I start now is there any chance if I start now that I can get Santa Alter.

Get her yes, going to be somewhat difficult but achievable. Unlock her full potential and waifu art? No.

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
Been playing a month since this game came out, zero 5*... I've given up on the gatcha for getting characters. I only roll if there's a CE I want.

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
London preview:
http://typemoon.com/news/2015/jkttyk

Excited for the 4* CE that grants 12%NP for -500hp per round, poor mans Prisma cosmos. Gonna roll for it.

Also 5* Mordred.
4* Waifu Frankenstein
3* Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
I haven't unlocked London yet can I get Mordred?

How do I unlock Tesla and Arthur Lancer? Do I have to clear London?

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
Which Saber should I focus on? Looking for firepower and survivability.
Nero
Saber Lily
D'leon

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
Did a 10 roll got 3x Punk shotgun guy, no 5* or new London servants.
:negative:

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
There is also another rumor of a Year end lucky bag purchasable with 16 Prisms which gives you a 5* ticket.

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
Wow if the bought quartz thing is true then DW has officially trumped EA and Mobage in being the scummiest gaming company as soon as 2016 begins. It's not enough to have the quartz you need to spend $$$ quartz.

Kyte where do you hang out the most, I want to follow your updates.

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014

Freak Futanari posted:

I'm kinda skeptical about the bought quartz thing. Not because i'd put it past DW, but because if they tried to implement some kind of difference between free/bought quartz it'd just bug out spectacularly, let everyone roll the gacha for free by accident, and then go into 48 hours of maintenance.

Bugs aside when you do roll with quartz a screen does pop up showing how many of your quartz is free and paid. Free quartz is used before paid quartz

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
Wow the paid gems thing is real. SO what did you get from your 16 Prism bags?

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014

Aumanor posted:

Okay, now I'm really confused. Can someone explain what exactly is going on with that guaranteed 5-star that got mentionned a couple of times?

To roll the 5* Gatcha you need to spend real money to buy 40 quartz.

Quartz are classified as PAID(buy with money) and FREE(rewards, maintenence, login)

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014

Schubalts posted:

8 Fou cards, 2 summon tickets, 20k FP.

Ah it seems that the 16 quartz one is the same across devices.

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
The funny thing is that with the amount you spend on 40 paid quartz, you can probably buy 3-4 (5*) rerolled accounts.

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014

-Troika- posted:

Well, that happened. :stare:

This is surprisingly common, I rolled 3x Necromancy in my last 10 roll.

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
Almighty xp card are not farmable and obtained through login rewards and events.

You might want to focus solely on 2 units if you plan on clearing story and the 40ap quests. The 3rd unit slot is taken by your friend.

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014

Freak Futanari posted:

I want Hitler as a Servant

I don't have a 5* and won't spend $$ with these rates but this would be the one character that would do it.

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
In my sea of salt still without any 5*, the only thing keeping me from quitting is Herakles and Santa Alter.

Herakles does amazingly well for a berserker and Santa Alter is solid.

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
Anyone happen to be playing on the Chinese FGO server?

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
So echoing once again any goons playing the Chinese version of FGO?

JP hates rooted phones and developer options enabled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014

Nyaa posted:

I never bothered registering a biibii account and make whatever fake chinese address for it.

Download from QooApp and you don't need to go through that BS.

The Qoo version is official but doesn't have Bilibili.

Just make a username, password and fill in 2 captcha and you're done.