Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daxing Dan
Apr 2, 2015

Damn it, why it does need to remain only four bullets!?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fp96EdoJITk

Here is a translation I made for The Blue Bird, a Fate/GO drama CD where the main character guy and Mashu go to the moon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daxing Dan
Apr 2, 2015

Damn it, why it does need to remain only four bullets!?

Bakanogami posted:

Fun fact, did you know that in the standalone PSP port of the Hollow Ataraxia hanafuda minigame, Gilles meets Nero and confirms that while Nero and Jeanne are both Saberfaces, Nero is not a Jeanneface, unlike Saber, who is.

(no translated version, sadly)

https://twitter.com/kenny_FGO/status/1005686021625794560/video/1

A translation for those who are interested:

GILLES DE RAIS: This is not right. Simply being a blonde, short-haired crossdresser does not make you Jeanne.
You there, you must change. You may try again after you have altered your lifestyle.

NERO: Wha!? I don't know how, but I've just suffered the greatest insult in my entire life!

RYUNOSUKE: Incredible, Sir! It's not like anyone with that design will do, huh?
Is it the chest? And the skirt? I know, right? Girls who have both their front and back fully exposed aren't my type, either.
She's one of those theater types, right? While she's going in a decent direction, you're the better artist, Sir.

GILLES: Hahaha, you flatter me, Ryunosuke. While it is true that I have superior aesthetic sense, you should not underestimate this Heroic Spirit.
This very woman is one of our predecessors, the demon emperor who produced many deviant works of art that cast all who witnessed or heard them into hell.
Is that not so, Your Majesty, the Fifth Emperor? I could not understand before I lost Jeanne, but I do now that I have delved into the demonic arts.
The political policy of creating twisted, dreadful works that ensnare the people within the bonds of fear! Truly, truly this is Gianism indeed!
While I cannot add her to the Jeanne lookalike squad, I do respect the life she lived! Now, teach us your ways, if you would be so kind!

NERO: You must pay for this! Being cleaved in twain would be too good for you! I'll carve you into pieces and make you into stew!
Besides, it was only a stroke of misfortune that caused my creations to be feared! A stroke of misfortune that turned them into demon fusions at a 95% rate!
Don't you dare liken them to your heresies!

ARCHER: Hm, I suppose it would be merciful to refrain from mentioning that Saber's Domus Aurea was the origin of the word "grotesque."