Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

laith_rem
May 9, 2015

Nate RFB posted:

What % of the whole thing is that?

There's 17 chapter total so 30% ish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

laith_rem
May 9, 2015

If you could connect that is

laith_rem
May 9, 2015

EzEight posted:

So is Tamamo Caster worth going for?

Her NP heals you, reduces skills cooldown and charges your NP gauge by 25% on level 1, and her skills are not bad.

Also.

Freak Futanari posted:

She could have 1 ATK and 1 HP and a NP that Arashed your entire party and she would still be worth it because she's Tamamo.

laith_rem
May 9, 2015

Guaranteed Servant

laith_rem
May 9, 2015

You use a gatcha which you can only roll once and only with Quartz you bought. It guarantees a 5* but it's a random one and doesn't include limited time servants except for Okita.

laith_rem
May 9, 2015

Kyte posted:

Wait bonus SQ doesn't count as paid?

nope. You need 4800Y minimum for the 5* gatcha

laith_rem
May 9, 2015

Baal posted:

How are you supposed to grind any of these 40ap Saber Wars quests, they all have bosses with too much hp

Using the Lily CE and the Arturia Star CE since they increase the Servant's attack power by 100% and everyone's attack power by 50% respectively.

laith_rem
May 9, 2015

Baal posted:

I figured that, but then you get further in and you have poo poo like 400k Tesla, 989k Scathach, and 1mil+ MH X with a 3 turn NP. After a certain point the game obviously wants you to be using Saber Faces for the boosts, but even then that doesn't really explain why the gently caress Tesla is one of the bosses since most of them are Sabers and none of them have an advantage on him. Like Scathach I get, because with the boosts you can poo poo all over her easily. This entire event just seems kinda poo poo and annoying especially with its 2Mil maximum to get everything for the ahoges.

Technically you are not supposed to do those until you buy all the CEs in the shop and get at least an Arturia Star, which is why they give easier quest to get the 150 of every currency. Also the game is probably counting on you having Heroine X and Nero since they are perfect to survive through everything, by virtue of class and skills at least.

Besides if it's like Honnouji, getting those 2mil will be easier since the dailies will start giving outrageous points in a week.

Freak Futanari posted:

This event is bad, imo

It's exactly the same as the Nobunaga event which was good.

laith_rem
May 9, 2015

To be fair, Nero is invincible

laith_rem
May 9, 2015

Nyaa posted:

Two more weeks and we will have the collab! :argh:

Collab has been confirmed for the latter half of February so first a Valentine's event

laith_rem
May 9, 2015

Valentine Event's Pick up rate is Nero Bride.

There's Seven currencies.

No free Servant.

laith_rem
May 9, 2015

-Troika- posted:

I'm getting a mountain of Rider chocolate and not much of anything else :argh:

Well i mean it had boosted rate.

Now it's Assassin's.

laith_rem
May 9, 2015

Raenir Salazar posted:

How does that work, is there a way of knowing? It costed my my command seals as I had loaded up with assassins for the easy rider coins and now I only have a level 40 Medea that can do anything to them. Finally ascended her though so I can begin getting her to 50.

Got St. Martha's gift. :3:

Check if there are some words below the box, like this

It says which class is going to appear more.

E: Unless you noticed this and you are asking for which katakana is which.

laith_rem fucked around with this message at 04:16 on Feb 11, 2016

laith_rem
May 9, 2015

Can do you a one better

They change at noon and midnight in JST so just convert it into your time zone

laith_rem
May 9, 2015

Raenir Salazar posted:

So I went in when it said Assassin but it ended up being mainly Caster, what gives?

It's still RNG tho.

laith_rem
May 9, 2015

Grand Order Collab is with Kara no Kyoukai

Ryougi is a 4* Assassin

E: She's also free apparently

laith_rem fucked around with this message at 15:33 on Feb 19, 2016

laith_rem
May 9, 2015

Play Melty anyway because it's fun

laith_rem
May 9, 2015

Nyaa posted:

I beat her with saber and archer, but it's impossible for my glass cannon caster to beat her. Make sure to increase her def stat or whatever it is for caster.

Caster doesn't need defense when you can not let her attack you by spamming all of skills most of the time. You just stop when her pattern tells you she is gonna use her sealing skill. Or Twin Towers.

I did it with Caster at level 37 so everyone else should have an easier time and not take like 10 minutes.

E: Also praying like mad that she doesn't use Suspended Esoterica

laith_rem fucked around with this message at 18:32 on Feb 19, 2016

laith_rem
May 9, 2015

Raenir Salazar posted:

Aha, thanks.

In other news, I spent my 50,000 FP's and no Kid Gil. :(

considering he's not in the fp gatcha yet...

laith_rem
May 9, 2015

Fate/EXTELLA for PS4 and Vita

Nero and Tamamo return.

More on the 31st

laith_rem
May 9, 2015

Hakuno in CCC is pretty good

And Twice is the one who was in fact right. Hakuno even agrees.

laith_rem
May 9, 2015

Rodyle posted:

I just found out they didn't leave the chibi servants from April Fool's in as a graphics toggle and cannot for the life of me imagine why? Is getting your brain cored a requirement to make mobage?

That's Type-Moon MO for every April's fools they do. Erase it as if it never happened so you can sell it in a material book years later.

laith_rem
May 9, 2015

PunkBoy posted:

I thought the emergency maintenance was to remove him?

Emergency maintenance was to improve the servers, Avenger is still in the FP gatcha.

laith_rem
May 9, 2015

Gold orbs and Rainbow Orbs indicate that you got a 4 star or a 5 star but you can get gold for a 5* and rainbow for a 4*

laith_rem
May 9, 2015

XSeeD just announced they'll bring Fate/EXTELLA The Umbral Star in Winter 2016

:yotj:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

laith_rem
May 9, 2015

It was probably an NPC.

Literally even.