Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Polgas
Sep 2, 2018

With one hand he saves gebs. With the other he commits goblin genocide. A true neutral.

Watched the movie last week. It was amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polgas
Sep 2, 2018

With one hand he saves gebs. With the other he commits goblin genocide. A true neutral.

How do I pitch the series to someone completely in the dark? I was telling my friend that I've been playing the new extella game and saying that it's part of a wider series they seemed interested but I don't know where to begin.

Polgas
Sep 2, 2018

In general the only thing Nasu mages deserve is a quick death.

Polgas
Sep 2, 2018

F/SN remake but with more cooking scenes.

The best Tsukihime heroine is Hisui.

Polgas
Sep 2, 2018

I liked how they adapted the shirou and red man fight/ mid life crisis. In the vn I liked the latter part more with first person pov switching between shirou and archer while I liked the adaptation part more of shirou is down and contemplating his contradictions while aimer sings in the background.

Polgas
Sep 2, 2018

Shinji is a really good character to hate. When he kicked Taiga in the middle of the blood fort eating the school I thought that was the high point of my fury but each new route and practically every new scene involving him just enrages me further.

She did that in UBW to prove a point right? She has internalized the save everyone thing. I do like the story immediately demanded that as proof that they do want to pursue this ideal they save shinji.

Polgas fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Nov 22, 2019

Polgas
Sep 2, 2018

The movies have deliberately focused more on Sakura so I have doubts Illya will have significant scenes until the very last one. Kotomine will probably take any excess screen time.

Polgas
Sep 2, 2018

I hope they include sparks liner high in the blue ray edition.

For the record the true ending is the better end between the two and any other opinion is wrong. Although admittedly the normal end is on its own is very good.

I just remembered Illya will have another talk with zouken so that's at least one more confirmed sort of illya centric moment.

Polgas
Sep 2, 2018

Shirou and Rin really love seeing Saber being bathed in moonlight with a specific upward angle.

Rin and Sakura really love high jumps.

Polgas
Sep 2, 2018

Saber's wish during the 4th is to get a redo at her reign.

Saber's wish during the 5th is to erase herself and let someone else better qualified in her mind be king.

Polgas
Sep 2, 2018

The best animated fate thing is the carnival phantasm grail war wacky races.

Polgas
Sep 2, 2018

So Ubw: Being a hero of justice is awful and contradictory but there is value in it
while Hf: Being a hero of justice is awful and contradictory so try to be less selfless?

Polgas
Sep 2, 2018

Cursed arm was relatively compassionate in hf despite being in a battle royale. Shirou even had a dead end where Assassin kills him quickly instead of capturing him knowing what will happen to him if he is taken alive.

Zouken being a "loyal" partner is interesting to see to considering he's the one that made the command seals and the plan was to force everyone to commit suicide.

CAH not being in H/A is a shame.

Polgas
Sep 2, 2018

Rin was about to die and all she could think about was how hot Saber was in the prologue.

Polgas
Sep 2, 2018

HA is amazing everyone that has ever finished FSN should play HA next.

Polgas
Sep 2, 2018

AlternateNu posted:

Sorry. But Seihai Grand Prix (in Fuyuki) is the best CF episode.

Polgas
Sep 2, 2018

Do we know if they're going to animate some of the endings like ubw sunny days and make sparks liner high or the other hf ending?

Polgas
Sep 2, 2018

I thought the movies made some major changes to the sixth one?

Polgas
Sep 2, 2018

I finally got to watch the third hf movie. It's pretty great. If anyone is on the fence they should watch it. Rider finally got to shine after all these years. I saw a lot of trailers and short clips before watching but i'm glad I forgot most of it until the scene actually happened.

Is there a list of songs from the vn that were used in the movie aside from the emiya remix?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polgas
Sep 2, 2018

When Rin blew up her gem sword and tried to go in with a knife was that her actual plan? She had to know Sakura could shrug off stab wounds right?