Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

It seems kind of dumb that there's this equivocation drawn between Rin's situation and Sakura's in Heaven's Feel. I mean, Sakura's jealousy was pretty much completely justified; even though Rin was lonely and had to practice magic or whatever, she wasn't literally tortured every day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

BlitzBlast posted:

If Rin knew half of what was going on she's have busted Sakura out years ago.

During that one scene where Sakura is telling her about all the terrible stuff she went through Rin was just sort of like "eh sorry but I just don't care, my life wasn't perfect either" so I'm not so sure about that.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Beef Waifu posted:

He's not saying they're bad, he's saying future remixes and different versions are better, which they are.

Golden King -Deviation-
Light and Shadow

Eh, definitely not a fan of either of those. With the Golden King remix I had to check that my headphones were plugged in correctly. Hard to describe exactly what I don't like about them, but if I had to try I would say that the issue is that they have way too much stuff going on sound-wise. Like someone was just loving around with the remix without any particular end goal in mind.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I was just thinking how if servants can be summoned from any point in time and the vast majority of servants (literally every one except archer?) come from the past, that means the world must be ending soon!

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Cake Attack posted:

you can preorder the english UBW blu-rays now

http://www.fatestaynightusa.com/bdbox/

20% off even!

that's right, for only $400 you can own all 13 episodes of the first half of UBW, lol

Holy poo poo, I thought people were exaggerating about the 400 dollar blu-rays. What in the gently caress is wrong with the people who actually buy those and aren't millionaires? Do they think that a spirit version of Saber will visit them in their sleep and shake their hand if they spend enough money on F/SN products?

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I just finished playing Fate/Extra with Archer as my servant. I actually enjoyed it quite a bit, even though I wasn't a huge fan of the rock/paper/scissors combat system (I ended up just looking up enemy patterns and working out a logic puzzle every time for which attacks had the highest chance of succeeding/not hurting me). I think the whole pattern of learning about your opponent's servant before fighting them was pretty cool and interesting. Shinji being an 8 year old super-hacker and a huge dick (but not outright evil/rapey) was pretty funny. Also, the end boss guy was hilarious in how much talking he does. I think it took me about 15 minutes just to read through everything he had to say. I guess he was just lonely and felt the need to talk a whole bunch before attempting to kill you.

I started a play-through with the Caster servant. She seems really obnoxious so far, but I felt like it would be too easy to play as Saber after having already done Archer (who is apparently more difficult). The first few rounds will probably be really boring, but I want to see the Rani route content (I did Rin's route first).

I hope that someone translates CCC at some point. I know some Japanese and could probably make sense of what's going on, but it would be a huge chore given my not-fluent skill level. I really want to play with Gilgamesh. :(

Ytlaya fucked around with this message at 18:34 on Jun 15, 2015

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

edit: double post, whoops

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Dessel posted:

Perhaps it was my runner's high talking to my addled brain, but I - weirdly only now - thought that in UBW Gilgamesh is kind of the other side of the coin that is called insanity for Shirou. I mean, I remember (Not sure if from F/Z or the UBW part of the VN) Gilgamesh wants to cull mankind because it's too numerous and "people lack purpose". But I just viewed it as an independent goal that kind of follows his internal logic, if completely insane one. I also knew that Shirou was kind of broken with the "save all mentality" but it never kind of clicked as strong as in the anime where Shirou is shown with eyes screaming of crazy when Rin admonishes him for his motivations.

Shirou wants to save all, not only the ones close to him, while Gilgamesh essentially wants to doom all, not only those who stand in his way. Both seem absolutely crazy from Rin's point of view. I'd go as far to say Shirou was corrupted by Kiritsugu's ideal whereas Gilgamesh was corrupted by the grail/angra mayu/w/e but I remember discussion (in this very thread?) that nah, Gilgamesh wasn't affected by the sludge - And he doesn't seem any more sane in F/Z than he is in F/SN.

I don't know why this never struck me earlier, perhaps it's partly due to the fact I don't view Gilgamesh as a central antagonist or anything. Shirou just happens to be a mook that happens to stand in his way, Gilgamesh merely views Shirou beneath him. (Honestly I was about to just say Gilgamesh happens to be a GLORIOUS mook that happens to conflict with Shirou's world view).

The problem with this is that Gilgamesh doesn't want to doom all. His actions will, in practice, end up dooming the vast majority, but his actual goal is to cull the weak so that he can rule over the strong/"worthy".

I have a feeling that part of why he comes off as more evil in F/SN than in F/Zero is because, in F/Zero, there are a number of characters that he still respects (as opposed to the 5th grail war where he seems to think that literally every other master and servant, barring maybe Saber, is trash) and he hasn't yet had a chance to spend 10 years mulling over how easy modern-day humans supposedly have it.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Fate/Extra CCC is pretty interesting so far but the whole "Phoenix Wright except with emotionally abusing teenage girls" thing after the boss fights is kind of bizarre. The Gilgamesh content has been pretty great so far, though.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Nate RFB posted:

I'm really, really curious what you think of the first route Fate, having come at it from presumably knowing all about Zero and of course UBW.

As someone who watched Fate Zero first and knew the twist about Shirou being Archer and then played the VNs, I honestly can't really remember much of what happens in Fate other than Shirou projecting Excalibur (or was it Caliburn?) and stabbing Kotomine at the end (and the lesbian sex of course). It just had very little impact overall. UBW more than made up for it, though. I wasn't as big of a fan of Heaven's Feel, though it was still better than Fate.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Rodyle posted:

I still really like Gil's horror and disbelief that EA can't pierce Avalon.

I didn't really like that, because I thought it was more or less explicitly stated that Ea is the most powerful thing ever (and is also alien or something), as evidenced by the fact that Shirou is unable to trace it. The UBW end works because Shirou won due to taking advantage of Gilgamesh's arrogance, but in Fate Gilgamesh just loses despite using his strongest ability.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

rvm posted:

is that worms don't have the courtesy of giving female hosts orgasms

My favorite part about this is that if the worms' host is male it eats their bone marrow/part of their brain and shatters their spine, but if it's female it...gives them mind-blowing orgasms.

I just looked this up on the type-moon wiki, and specifically it says: "When it is a female, they absorb the mental energy created after sexual stimulation is made through the nervous system. Usually don't consume the flesh of women, but the uterus is their favorite meals. Will eat the placenta after giving its victim sexual pleasure strong enough to fry the nerves of the brain." I guess if you have to die, that's one of the better options. Also, women apparently produce much more horny energy than men.

Yasser Arafatwa posted:

eh, avalon is like fairy magic though? so I mean, I don't think it's that crazy that it could overcome an alien artifact :v: it's not like powerlevels poo poo means much at all in this franchise anyway

I think it's strange because Gilgamesh should have had Avalon in his Gate of Babylon and known about it as a result; I mean it's the scabbard for Excalibur, and I'm pretty sure Excalibur (and literally every other noble phantasm ever) was in his treasury. It would be one thing if Gilgamesh just had "a whole lot of Noble Phatasms", but he's supposed to have literally every single one with Ea being objectively the best one of all.

This only really bugs me because of how explicit I remember them being about the abilities of Gilgamesh's Gate of Babylon and Ea.

Ytlaya fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Jun 28, 2015

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Ah, I forgot about the whole "everything in GoB is a prototype of all the Noble Phantasms" thing (and Avalon/Excalibur also not being made my human hands*). I guess it just sort of bugs me that they had the tools (Avalon in Shiro + Saber's Excalibur) to defeat Gilgamesh all along, when before I had thought of him more as this guy that is basically unbeatable if he goes all out and you don't catch him off guard (since even Shirou/Archer wouldn't be able to do anything if he started out using Ea). Beating his strongest thing by just slamming their strongest things into it makes for a kind of boring fight, at least compared with something like Shirou/Gil's fight in UBW. Gil's whole appeal over your average villain type character is that he is super arrogant because he is, in fact, actually the best/strongest.

*Though this makes it strange that Shirou could still trace them, while he just flat out, no matter how skilled he becomes, can't trace Ea.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

So I just got to this part in Fate Extra CCC where you're asking one of the Servants who her Master is. Shinji shows up announcing himself as the Master and Gilgamesh just goes "hahahahahahahahahahaha". Gilgamesh is the best in this game.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Have you got to AUO Castoff yet

No, though judging from a quick google I think that I'm currently in the chapter where it will happen (since I haven't seen it yet and I'm in in the third chapter where Lancer is an opponent).

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

What is it with Type-Moon/nasuverse stuff and wording things like this:

He was very fast; if his mother was a "bear" than he would be a "cheetah."

His dick was a "thermometer" measuring how into a girl he was.

It seems like I see this pattern of "metaphor where you call someone/something a thing and put it in quotes" all the time when either reading/playing type-moon stuff or reading the wiki. I'm guessing it's just a symptom of poorly translated Japanese?

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I looked on youtube for an example of Archer's dubbed voice from the 2006 F/SN anime and came across his fight with Berserker. Good god that series had terrible animation. I felt like I was watching an episode of Pokemon from the 90's.

vvv Yeah his voice acting was fine. I also thought that the changes they made to the original UBW aria were pretty decent and reasonable. It's just the animation was that abhorrent.

Ytlaya fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Jul 4, 2015

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

If I were a master I would purposely not use a catalyst just to find out what mythical figure was the most similar to me. It would be sort of like one of those "what character are you from _______" online quizzes, but better.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I got Grand Order and rolled the Saber version of Gilles de Rais. That's kind of neat. Going to take a while to figure out all the menu options and what have you, though.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I spent 2000 friend points and got a 2 star lancer I don't recognize, a 1 star archer "Arash", Sasaki Kojiro (who is only 1 star :( ), and Spartacus Berserker. I also apparently got a decent craft equip from one of the two cards I got with star gems yesterday; it is 4 stars and has Ilya on it and seems to give a nice boost to attack/hp.

My leader is 3 star Saber Gilles de Rais if anyone wants to add me: 176493758

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I don't really like how many servants seem to be objectively better than others in this (though I understand how it's kind of necessary for the whole gambling business model). Like, there are some servants I've gotten that look really cool but that I'm hesitant to use because they're 1 or 2 stars.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

-Troika- posted:

F/GO servers down for extended maintenance, time unknown. Hope you guys bound your accounts because there's a pretty good chance anyone who didn't is abou to lose everything :v:

Nooo, and just after I had finally rerolled to a 4 star servant ( Siegfried ). Hopefully you don't end up being right.

Also, regarding lower star servants being useful/useable, I know they can be, but at any given level they would still be inferior to a higher star of the same class/rank (though enemies having classes at least gives you an excuse to use different servants yourself). At least the difference doesn't seem nearly as dramatic as in, say, puzzles and dragons.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Oh, I got Jeanne with my rolls! And also a poo poo ton of craft essences, though at east one was 5 star (Heaven's Feel).

Here's my friend code with Jeanne as leader (different from the one I posted earlier since I had rerolled, but I'm sure I'll stick with this one): 150865798

edit: Jesus, my Jeanne seems to have way more HP and Attack than my 4 star Seigfried that is the same level. Maybe it's to make up for the fact that Ruler isn't strong against any other classes (I'm guessing, it doesn't show up in the little rock paper scissors diagram).

Ytlaya fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Aug 6, 2015

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I just had a Hercules join my party for a fight and was very surprised that he's only a 4 star Berserker. I mean, if he's 4-star then what Berserker is 5 star?

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Schubalts posted:

"I wish I had my spear."

He says something about wanting to be Lancer next time near the end of the Fuyuki storyline. The next plotline seems to involve Jeanne Alter as the main enemy with a set of servants (including caster Gilles) under her.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

It is blasphemy that Cu Chulainn is only 3 stars and that dumb Lancer from Fate/Extra CCC (Elizabeth Bathory) is 4.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Compendium posted:

I added a person who has Tamamo as their leader and she is crazy powerful. Also her NP is pretty :stare:

Speaking of which, some of the Noble Phantasms for this game are cool, some look really lame.

Yeah, the Noble Phantasms seem like the biggest difference between the characters. Jeanne has this thing that blocks all damage for the next turn, gives a 1000 HP regen for 2 turns, increases the party's defense for a couple turns, and stuns her for the next turn. It's really good at helping you recover from a bad situation. Archer's UBW plays an EMIYA remix and does AoE damage + reduces the enemy's attack (though it seems like the AoE NPs are generally worse than the single target ones, since most of the harder fights will probably involve a single boss enemy).

Does anyone know how Heracles' NP works? It doesn't seem like you can activate it once it fills up. If I had to guess, maybe he revives if he dies while his NP gauge is at 100%? That seems like it would make sense given the way his ability is supposed to work.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Stats seem to vary wildly in this and not be entirely related to how many stars a servant is or even what level they are. Like, my 4 star level 9 EMIYA has less HP and less attack than my 3 star level 7 Assassin Jing Ke (1808/2143 vs 2124/2403). Normally I would think the difference would be made up for in skills, but it seems like skills (at least at this point in the game) don't make a huge difference.

I just had my first hard fight with Carmilla in Orlean. Her NP would always one shot all my characters, including Jeanne who has super high HP. I only won because I used a level 21 Cu Chulainn friend that had super high attack and dealt really good damage (plus Caster Cu Chulainn which was strong against the Assassin Carmilla).

Which dailies give the xp items? I just did the first 20AP daily and it just gave a bunch of crystals, not xp.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

-Troika- posted:

If you get multiple Servants, keep in mind that you can mash them together to upgrade their skills. Make sure you do this with the useless level 1 guys and not with your level 17 guy!

(:negative:)

Are you talking about multiple of the same servant? I think that upgrades their NP (and seems to be pretty expensive; while I can afford the 20,000 to upgrade 3 star Jing Ke's NP, it's a bit costly for a character I don't use often). It seems like the way to upgrade skills is with those little class tokens, and that's REALLY expensive for higher star servants; it's 100,000 to upgrade my 4-star Seigfried's and I think the 5-star servants are 200,000 to upgrade.

After playing this for a while, I get the impression that, at lower levels, there is virtually no advantage to using a high star servant over a lower star one. Higher star servants seem to have no advantage in terms of stat growth over lower star ones, but cost more to upgrade the skills/NPs for and have higher costs to put in your party. I'm sure in the later game higher star servants probably end up being better with their high level caps, but at this point there doesn't seem to be any advantage to the higher ones. (This is in stark contrast to something like Puzzles and Dragons where rare monsters are just objectively superior in every way and can let you coast through a large portion of the game.)

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

The stat gap between some of these characters is so great that I feel like I must be missing some advantage they have with their skills/noble phantasms or something. This particular comparison I find pretty crazy:
Level 11 Berserker Spartacus (1 star): 3107 HP / 1972 ATK
Level 11 Berserker Caligula (2 stars): 1794 HP / 1610 ATK

Is it because of the lower stars having a lower level cap? I thought there was some way to increase the level cap once you reach it, so I'm not sure if that would make sense. The main reason this is bugging me is that I'm trying to decide who to spend all my XP items on (those stats are the stats displayed after giving each of those Berserkers a bunch of XP items and looking at the expected results). I don't want to use them on lower star guys that might give an advantage right now but end up being the worse decision later.

In unrelated news, I ended up equipping my Heaven's Feel to Caster Cu Chulainn instead of Jeanne, and his Wicker Man wrecks things now (in addition to the 500+ bonus to ATK, Heaven's Feel gives a 40% damage boost to Noble Phantasms, which was useless to Jeanne since her NP just buffs and heals). Caster Cu Chulainn is pretty strong in general. I keep trying to substitute other people for him and it never ends up being a good idea unless the enemy happens to be strong against Casters.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Lord Koth posted:

My experience so far has been... interesting. Given my starter summon was Gilles(Saber), who's not exactly impressive statwise, and my second draw, who I didn't actually get until world 2, was Arash, who's bloody terrible, I've been leaning pretty heavily on that support slot. So far, with ~16 cards gotten from friend points, along with spending 40 summon crystals, I've still not gotten a single 4+ star servant. I've gotten:

1 Star:
-Arash(Archer)
-Mata-hari(Assassin)
-Asterios(Berserker)

3 Star:
-Gilles(Saber)
-Mephistopheles(Caster)
-Medusa(Rider) x2

and Cu(Caster) of course.

Meanwhile, I've ended up with three 4-star and one 5-star Craft Essences.

4 Star:
-Angel's Poem x2
-Projection Magic

5 Star:
-Limited/Over Zero

If it makes you feel better, I'm pretty sure that 4/5 star servants have no advantage over lower star servants until late in the game; I think their only inherent advantage is having a higher level cap. Many actually seem to have faster stat growth. It's not like PAD or some other gacha games where the super rare pulls are inherently vastly superior to more common ones. As an example, I have many 1-3 star servants that are way stronger than my 4 star EMIYA.

I just got to a part where I'm fighting Lancelot Berserker. I hope that he becomes obtainable after this chapter of the story.

edit: By the way, don't forgot that you have the ability to fully heal a servant using your command seals. It's gotten me out of a couple tight spots.

edit2: Now Lancelot is confusing Jeanne with Arthur; between this and Caster Gilles confusing Saber with Jeanne, they must really look alike.

Ytlaya fucked around with this message at 07:25 on Aug 9, 2015

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Jesus Christ, Tamamo Cat is absurdly strong. Her Noble Phantasm just did 30,000 damage (spread across two guys, but that's still 15,000 each) and then heals her for 4000HP over the next two turns.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

-Troika- posted:

On the other hand, it does paralyze her for those two turns because she's asleep :pwn:

Also, here is a gallery with the cards for (most) of the Servants and Craft Essences currently in the game files. It has some that are not gettable.

If you are wondering how to unlock these extra outfits, your Servant's outfit gets fancier when you ascend them. Better start grinding exp cards!

Also, a lot of these are by different artists, which is why some are :hellyeah: and some are :derp:

Most of the female servants loser armor as you upgrade them apparently :\

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Nyaa posted:

Spent yesterday grinding master exp event (20/40ap) with lv40+ berserker friends. lv 13 -> lv 43

lv 40 is about the lv that the event won't fully fill your exp bar (about 35000 exp) anymore, but you will have enough ap to do other quest/event to fill the gap.

lv 50 should be the sweet spot where i will have 80 ap to grind the 40 ap back to back next week to continue power leveling.

Ugh, I should have done that as well. Instead I did a bunch of story quests. I have enough star gems for another multi-roll, but I'm holding off until I've completed more story chapters under the assumption that it will add more characters to the gacha.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Nyaa posted:

Yea, I do all my story quest with the spare AP. Level up, repeat.

You unlock more characters for completing world. One of the linked guide say Red Saber is really good and she is unlocked after beating second world.

By second world do you mean the one after Orleans? I've been assuming that Jeanne Alter or something would unlock from this world, and Nero Saber wouldn't really make sense given the setting.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

-Troika- posted:

Saber Alter is unlocked after Fuyui, Jeanne Alter is unlocked after Orleans, Nero is unlocked after Rome.

Also jesus the 40 AP XP quest today is just making GBS threads gold lancer cards at me. I've gotten my Elizabeth Bathory up to 27 so far.

How difficult is the 40AP XP quest (ie what level servants roughly are required and what class type are the enemies)? I really don't want to waste 40AP and then die.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Nyaa posted:

There should be a youtube video for it. Pretty sure the boss is caster, and he is alone in the third stage. I think the intended party is at least 3 lv 40 servants, but your party composition may vary!

My Ruler(12) Shielder (15) Berserker (40-60) team breeze through it without giving a drat about class relation. :agesilaus:

First two stages enemies are the same and they do about 300-500 normal damage with 1000+for crit EACH HIT. They will always do 2-3 attacks no matter how many is left. Boss will do 3 attacks.

The key strategy for my team is to keep berserker alive with dodge/heal spell/skill/NP and have the berserker NP nuke the final boss plus a few more heavy hits. Make sure the NP is single target (Lu bu, dracula, hercules, etc)

Pro tip: if you think you are going to lose, close out your app during the battle and you will start over at first stage on reopen. I only did this like five times out of thirty attempt when my berserker died too soon out of bad luck/poor decision. :engleft:

Hm, it might be too much for me then since I don't have any level 40-60 support servants. My Ruler is higher (20) and I have a level 15 Medusa Rider that might be useful against the caster boss, but the lack of a super heavy hitting support would probably keep me from winning. The highest support I have are a level 25 Arturia and level 38 Lancer Cu Chulainn.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

-Troika- posted:

The XP quests are pretty piss easy. The enemies, at least in the class XP ones, are of the appropriate types for the XP cards you'd be getting, and they all attack only once per round.

The 40 AP one seems to have level 30-40 enemies at the most and while they can hit kinda hard, since it's only once per round from each enemy, you can easily win a DPS race if you're using a Berserker for support or something. I was completing it fairly regularly with Servants in the level 15 range or so even before I got Jeanne and Bathory.

I ended up giving the 40 AP quest a shot, and it was really easy. My level 20 Ruler and level 30 Arturia support never even came close to dying, and even my level 15 Caster Cu Chulainn managed to survive through the use of Ruler's NP so I never had to use any of my backup servants.

The rewards were alright, though it didn't seem like much more than you would get from doing two of the 20 AP quests. There was one gold 4 star XP item, 6 silvers, and two 2-star bronze ones, compared with the two or three silver + a mix of 2/1 star bronze that I'd get from the 20 AP (though I did get a 4-star once from the 20 AP quest). I guess I was hoping for more than one of the gold XP items, since it's the highest level option for farming them.

I have no idea how this one guy on my friend's list has been leveling so fast. Every time I see him he's like 3 levels higher, and is now like 50 or something. I guess that might be possible if you just put every single one of your XP items into a single character, though it seems you'd run into money issues.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Kyte posted:

Buy quartz, spend quartz refilling AP bar (best done once you're high level enough to have an 80 AP bar), grind the gently caress out of the QP dailies, next day grind the gently caress out of the XP dailies.

http://blogs.nrvnqsr.com/blog.php/1056-Mining-for-Bits
Data I've pulled. There's a ton. Skill up reqs, ascension reqs, skills names and effects, weakness table, servant XP requirements and how servants' stats grow (it's not always linear).
Might be adding more depending on what I discover or figure out.
Once I have the time I'll give the precise numbers for all skills and NPs but that's in a 'later' stage.

Is Gilgamesh (and some other servants like Gintoki/Medea) even in the game at this point? I noticed you list his skills.

Also, that information about stat growth curves is really useful and seems to explain why, initially, some servants seem so drastically better than others; they were generally servants with reverse S growth curves. Also, every single servant that made me think "jesus, why is he/she so lovely" was an S curve (like EMIYA, though from what I understand his end-game stats aren't that good either).

Ytlaya fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Aug 11, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

So I got my Spartacus's NP to level 3 after getting him a couple more times from friend points; that's definitely one big advantage to lower star cards. He's hard to keep alive, but if I manage to fill his NP gauge and get off a Buster Brave Chain it is absolutely devastating and regularly does at least 30,000 damage (in addition to healing him a bunch). edit: I forgot to mention that I have Heaven's Feel equipped to him, which increases NP damage by an additional 40%.

This Fafnir fight would have been really difficult if I hadn't saved his NP and still had Expert Dragon Slayer Sasaki Kojiro as a backup servant. He frequently does multiple 1000+ damage AoE attacks per turn.

Ytlaya fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Aug 11, 2015