Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Alright champs, you were tired of all the complicated games and you didn't want to let the new people have all the fun, so here it. A game all for you.

This is an open set up game for players that are not new or even newish. This is for you dickwads that have played 50, 80, 150 games and are still looking for more. The set up will vary based on how many players sign up. This game will start no earlier than Tuesday. Once the setup and player list is finalized I'll make a post with the set up and finer details of the game.

In the meantime there's something I don't want you to do in this game that you might get away with in your other games:
  • Don't Lurk - I expect a good effort. Make posts.
  • Don't shitpost - I expect a good effort. Make posts that count. I'll be more happy if you're making 5 effortposts a day than 50 one sentence shitposts
  • Don't be a dick - I know you're all vets and that's how you play, but just as a change of pace let's keep it mild

A note about deadlines
My plan is to make each game day about 2-3 days long with the deadlines at 11pm EST and the next day scheduled to start two hours later at 1am. This is to keep nights short and the momentum of the game rolling. If you have an alternate time that you think would work better, please let me know. If the day ends early the next day will still start at the scheduled time. You can submit actions before the day ends but if you don't get your action in before the next day starts then you lose it. Is this acceptable to everybody?

• Bowmore
  • Capitalist Pig
  • Mr. Capps
  • Quidnose
  • Met

Jump King fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Oct 12, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Ehhhhh

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
I'm in.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

This subforum plays a lot of Mafia.

In, I guess :3: (on fiery_valkyries recommendation)

edit - please ignore this post, I didn't realise this was vets when I clicked on it.

tithin fucked around with this message at 10:34 on Oct 12, 2014

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Down with mafia, down with bread or butter

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
:3:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

tithin posted:

This subforum plays a lot of Mafia.

In, I guess :3: (on fiery_valkyries recommendation)

edit - please ignore this post, I didn't realise this was vets when I clicked on it.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TRY TO SEPARATE PEOPLE MMM

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I don't think this game is gonna happen, I'm out.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
I'm sticking to my commitment. :colbert:

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

It's partially because I wasn't expecting to get 22 new people for the other game so while normally I recruit heavily for games, I've been slacking a little bit since running 3 games and playing 2 others is hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Yeah, I'm a guy who plays games.

• Locked thread