Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

gently caress the Cardinals forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

gently caress

the

cardinals

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

and this curtain call after every home run nonsense needs to loving stop stat

and i think the cardinals are the only team that do it

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

curtain calls should be reserved for truly special moments. that was not a truly special moment.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

tarlibone posted:

And a pinch-hit home run in a late inning that ties the game isn't special how, exactly? (The Cardinals aren't the only ones who do curtain calls, either. Not by a long shot.)

when i think of a special hr i think of a huge grand slam in the bottom of the ninth or a player's third hr of the day. guys tie games with 1-r and 2-r hr all the loving time. yea, postseason and all, but i still don't buy it. i don't know, i just think they should be saved for rare feats.

and no, i didn't mean that the cardinals were the only team to do curtain calls. all teams do them. but it seems like they're the only team doing them at the drop of a hat this postseason.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

why was strickland in

why

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

why does fox use this weird camera angle to review balls and strikes with the zone overlay? it makes it way harder than it should be

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

out of the loving park, joe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

R.D. Mangles posted:

lol who watches sportscenter, you have the internet

or espn for that matter

• Locked thread