Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

go cards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

vegeta dentata posted:

Third Best Fans in Baseball, apparently.

:bandwagon:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Grozz Nuy posted:

I've been up since 5 AM so I hope I can stay awake through this game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf2Dr3XJUJk&t=28s

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Grichuk hangs on this time!

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

son of bitch.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

"Hunter Pence doesn't like Toasted Ravioli"

what a monster.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I feel like Carp was a better 2nd baseman than he is a 3rd baseman.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

gently caress. Ball is really not carrying tonight.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

haha beep bleeep bleeeeeeeeeep

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Hipster_Doofus posted:

what? I missed it.

Just Peavy yelling at himself.

it's a start! drive some runs in!

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

hit a dong, Wong!

edit: doh

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Marvin Freeman posted:

Is the green screen ad behind home plate a new thing?

no.

damnit.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

nice effort Wong.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

There we go.

Alright boys. Runs. Score them.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

CARP!!!!!!!!! :swoon:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

"Yadi's so cool."

You're god drat right Harold. :colbert:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Alright, 2 on no outs. LET'S GO :getin:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Don't :bunt: Yadi :ughh:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Alright Grichuk, make 'em pay.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

ok, that'll do. Now Lance keep it going.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

JUST DON'T GIDP, LANCE.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Scob posted:

dont even swing lynn

this.

let Carp come up.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

DON'T SWING

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

ok...

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Carp, do your thing.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

huh Peavy left in?

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Fuckballs.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

"well defensed game."

*defended, Joe.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

RodShaft posted:

What's the name of the announcer who sounds like Chris Rock that kept saying, "Yadi is cool" when Yadi threw off his mask and cough that ball an inning ago?

Harold Reynolds.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

GOD DAMNIT he had it. :negative:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Welp. :(

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Come on, Lance. get out of this with no more damage.

edit: thank you.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Come the gently caress on Holliday, you need to start hitting man.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

well that sucked.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Yadi has 89 postseason hits, most in franchise history.

Yadi owns bones.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

crap.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

come on Lance.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

MOTHERFUCKER

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

nice job Choate.

GET SOME loving RUNS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

lol did he really do a curtain call after his solo homer in the 3rd inning

yes he did. yes it was stupid.

• Locked thread