Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
owl milk
after talking with some peopel i have found out im the youngest person on the forums at age 5 1/2. some of you may claim to be younger than me but even if you are youre not posting by yourself, your "mommy" is doing it for you. not gonna post pics cus i heard this forums has a certain "element" in it.

q:lol i was a dubm baby when i was your age how are you posting
a:i took an adult iq test and got a 126 which is higher than that of my 34 year old father haha. im going to mit next year and im really cool and awesome and smarter than you

ask me anythign

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saalkin

How many mods have hosed you?

Big Bowie Bonanza

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
the oldest goon will blame you for hooking up with aatrek nbd

Nanomashoes

Saalkin posted:

Chris Awful

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.

Saalkin posted:

mods?

owl milk

Saalkin posted:

did you know it is illegal to say the word "masturbate": in front of a child like me? ha hh i love the internet

a star war betamax

by Lowtax
thats cool the oldest person here is like 13 so not that big of dil really

PixieDreamGirl

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie
Going to MIT and not a Stanford Startup lol You'll have your teenage years to realize how hosed you are.

Lt. Dans Legs

Haam posted:

did you know it is illegal to say the word "masturbate": in front of a child like me? ha hh i love the internet

is it ok to show the act of it tho

lonesomedwarf

hello,

9goats dead

BEAUTIFUL! GORGEOUS! EXCITING!
i'm twelve. i love makeup. :P

owl milk

TheRatboyGenius posted:

Going to MIT and not a Stanford Startup lol You'll have your teenage years to realize how hosed you are.

lol yeah nad those butts are definitely going to area 51 after they graduate with an aeronautics doctorate next year, yeah hah a totaly. (NOT!)

owl milk

Lt. Dans Legs posted:

is it ok to show the act of it tho

no it is not mr lt dans legs. are you a moderapor on this website?

Al Cowens

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9AnwYi2Frk

Orkin Mang

by FactsAreUseless
im a hehebeophile* ur too young for me im afraid, im a amoeba with no penis, a doctoroate in aerospace? space is a negation my man there is no space but what we make of it so ur (gay) doctorate is in literally nothing: lmbo: whose ur favourite pony, is it shuttercunt???
*thats not weird read some brain science ur ignorant

Robo Reagan

by Fluffdaddy

Haam posted:

after talking with some peopel i have found out im the youngest person on the forums at age 5 1/2. some of you may claim to be younger than me but even if you are youre not posting by yourself, your "mommy" is doing it for you. not gonna post pics cus i heard this forums has a certain "element" in it.

a:i took an adult iq test and got a 126 which is higher than that of my 34 year old father haha. im going to mit next year and im really cool and awesome and smarter than you

ask me anythign

protect your bhole esxpecially around mods and ex cops

Chris Awful

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.

a starwar betamax posted:

no big dills itt

owl milk

Orkin Mang posted:

im a hehebeophile* ur too young for me im afraid, im a amoeba with no penis, a doctoroate in aerospace? space is a negation my man there is no space but what we make of it so ur (gay) doctorate is in literally nothing: lmbo: whose ur favourite pony, is it shuttercunt???
*thats not weird read some brain science ur ignorant

lol youre a butt like the big butt hole man but more gaye

Orkin Mang

by FactsAreUseless
too far along on this rainbow i cant hear ur negativity, its magic.......

owl milk
oh get me some skittles while youre there i can t rid ethe rainbow like you cus im not a raging homofagual

Dely Apple

Sing me Spanish Techno

Is the pirahana plant guy going to be mad you're stealing his misspelling bit

Robo Reagan

by Fluffdaddy

Dely Apple posted:

who cares he's racist against whites and should be banned but because racism against whites is okay he's not

Plutonis

jesus christ gas

owl milk

Dely Apple posted:

ill hav eyou know im still learning how to type its very hard and i dont know how to delete the words i post

PixieDreamGirl

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

a starwar betamax posted:

*19, I'm the oldest person here

Nog

i joined these forums on accident bc i thought they were like gaia online

ElGroucho

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
oh look a future social outcast joins the social outcast forums

getting a head start, good job

vyst

Haam posted:

ask me anythign

post pics of ur b hole

Kleen_TheRacistDog

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
you wanna see a dead body?

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
do you like movies about gladiators?

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx
Hi Haam! :wave: