Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bbf2
Nov 22, 2007

"The White Shadow"

The Ninth Layer posted:

Great final season! You guys really improved from Season 1, it's a shame the series is over. My only real gripe is that there wasn't as much of The Law this time around... even if there were two of them!

Agreed. I enjoyed it quite a bit but Firenze was clearly the best asset you had and his scenes stood out above the others, so it was disappointing to see him basically vanish for the majority of the final season. Personally I feel that the episode with Law and the robot was easily the best episode you guys ever did, in my opinion, that stuff was great.

Also on another note I thought you did a pretty good job this season incorporating questions about sex and alcoholism into a series where I initially assumed that you were totally ignoring those elements of human life and pretending that the character existed in a puritanical world where raising such questions. didn't exist.

bbf2 fucked around with this message at 07:50 on Nov 21, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread