Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Man with Hat
Dec 26, 2007

Open up your Dethday present
It's a box of fucking nothing

Exciting Lemon
I just watched this last episode and now I'm kind of sad. What will I do after lunch of Tuesdays now?

This season was the best in my opinion. I'm now feeling kind of bad for both using adblock and not throwing money at you for this because you deserved it. I would've bought all the episodes at once when episode one came out but the show has been amazing and I didn't want it to end too soon.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is, thank you guys so much for making this, it's been awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Man with Hat
Dec 26, 2007

Open up your Dethday present
It's a box of fucking nothing

Exciting Lemon

Dr_Amazing posted:

I just loved that he used a N64 controller to overcome his injury.

I really want to play this game that has super detailed hand to hand fighting combos, and parkour.

Him doing equally good as the new Law with a N64 controller clearly shows that he's the better Law.

• Locked thread