Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Action Shakespeare posted:

so lanas a face now as far as im concerned

pressedbunny posted:

Lana's the hottest Diva in WWE. Check out that heat! :stare:

Yay for Rusev and Lana... the only people brave enough to call out those degenerate, genocidal americans. God I never thought I would become this big a mark for Rusev back in NXT days. I so cannot wait for Rusev to crush Show. Please let him take the US title after. Want to see him and Sheamus hoss-off and to rename the title to a better and more worthy name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Filthy cheating americans! Someone get show a blanket as he looks sweaty and COLUMBUS DAY! I really want Rusev to become a Canadian hero now.

Hell of a good match.

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

achillesforever6 posted:

Much in real life whenever America doesn't get what it wants it resorts to cheating via drones and coups

:bravo:
:ussr:

Yeah the booking is weird but I like it.
DAMIEN MIZDOW! CHANT HIS NAME YOU FOOLS!

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

sticklefifer posted:

I like how the Bella Twins each have a finisher from members of beloved stable X-Factor.

Except for Justin Credible, who I don't even think had a finisher.

It was a piledriver named That's Incredible. Don't feel bad as you would only know if you saw 98-2000 ECW or went to a local indy show at a middle school gymnasium. Oh wait.... he hasn't been on TNA. Show at a local bar or small arena.

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

pressedbunny posted:

Cena actually isn't as good a talker as he is pitched at or needs to be. Or his material sucks, at any rate.
He really isn't all that good. He has Jokesy You Can't Cena, Hug Da Kids Cena and Serious Cena. It is so irritating... but I always hated Hogan as well. I'm more of a heel kinda guy.

sticklefifer posted:

>begin cena promo
>listen to the wwe universe
>they are fired up
>they are having fun
>my opponents have guts
>i am diplomatic
>beep boop
>end cena promo

DeathChicken posted:

Shut up Cena.

Luigi Thirty posted:

How do you have a gently caress finish in a pole match anyway

Gotta keep the Champ strong! Oh wai-

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

If Page, Nash, Steiner and Booker came out and laid everyone to waste this would become AWESOME!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Charles Gnarwin posted:

That ending was loving stupid, but Dean waving made Cena look like a total jackass, so I can live with it.

Good raw and the ending match was alright with that one bit making me smile. Ambrose saves the day as usual. Decent Raw with Ziggler, Orton, Rusev, Mizdow being amazing. If only we had more Slater Gator.

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Harper's matches with Cena were wicked sick. The kind Bray should have had.

Harper is amazing in general but Cena and Harper just mixed really well. Seriously would like to see Harper get a bigger run versus everyone. Guy is so talented.

An an aside: anyone notice the Eddie G, Jericho, Malenko Cruiserweights vid the crazy effort it went to avoid showing Benoit. It aint new but a couple of times I barely saw and elbow as the camera flowed up and - EXTREME CUT - Its Perry Saturn! So want to watch that as Mysterio/Eddie G/ Jericho/ Malenko/ Saturn/ Benoit WCW feuds were just amazing to watch.

• Locked thread