Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Wow, I was liking the game up until these dumb robot fights. They are SO BAD. Maybe there's something I'm not getting here, but even with health items I can barely survive long enough to beat them. It's really frustrating having to fight these things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Silentman0 posted:

They were a pain for me right up until the point when I figured out what the point of charging was. If you charge up an attack with triangle/y and then dodge without firing the attack off, it'll charge your chi and all of your attacks will do more damage until it winds down, which helps immensely against the robots. Also, you have to learn when to parry and when to dodge, if you stick close to it and use earthbending, it'll use parryable attacks more often.

That's really good advice. My problem was I was standing too far away so it would not use that many parryable attacks.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I thought fighting the robots were bad. I thought the Naga parts were bad. But fighting robots WHILE riding Naga is literally The Worst. It's like they TRIED to make the worst segment ever. People said the Space Harrier part of Bayonetta was bad, but at least that only happened once.

• Locked thread