Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WHAT MATCH WILL BE THE MAIN EVENT OF HELL IN A CELL
This poll is closed.
John Cena vs. Randy Orton 71 36.98%
Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose 121 63.02%
Total: 192 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Rusty Shackelford posted:

Does anyone have the ability to reverse the backwards talking from the Wyatt promo? I'm curious about what it said.

Is the video up on YouTube? I can do it if so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

You're right, I guess the tomahawk chant isn't racist after all. Thanks for that 'what's okay to talk about' aside, Martin Luther Yuriy

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Yuriy posted:

i wondered if it'd be possible to have a single weekly thread (especially during the week that lividliquid is probated) that didn't find something to cry RACISM!!!!!! about

guess not, time to start whining about a wrestler using a local chant to get face heat

until the WWE starts having KENTA come out in a coolie with buck teeth, the wyatts come out in white hoods and mark henry come out in chains i don't think any one other than the people who spend all day looking for reasons to be offended on the internet are going to care

just imo

Get off your cross dipshit. You love nothing better than to feed these lovely conversations.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Gonzo McFee posted:

America is the heel. Always has been.
Really every nation is a heel.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Block Yuriy and Valeyard, guys.

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

flashy_mcflash posted:

Martin Luther Yuriy

Mods, please

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)
These RKOVines are getting amazing.

https://vine.co/v/Oqh3Q7TeVdq

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
It won't be full racism until Sunday when Big Show gives Russev a bunch of blankets by way of apology.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Yuriy posted:

i wondered if it'd be possible to have a single weekly thread (especially during the week that lividliquid is probated) that didn't find something to cry RACISM!!!!!! about

guess not, time to start whining about a wrestler using a local chant to get face heat

until the WWE starts having KENTA come out in a coolie with buck teeth, the wyatts come out in white hoods and mark henry come out in chains i don't think any one other than the people who spend all day looking for reasons to be offended on the internet are going to care

just imo

Sorry that a local chant has actually been deemed racist by the race its mocking! Guess those Native Americans need to get off tumblr, am I right?

Sir Jebus
Feb 9, 2010

The only hero left for man is weed.

TheJoker138 posted:

If you block them you can't see the USER WAS PROBATED FOR THIS POST line that gives everybody such happiness.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

TheJoker138 posted:

Don't block people

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Yurity, you are the kind of guy that would just mutter to himself if a brownie like me was in the room.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Jackie D posted:

Don't black people

Mods!?!?

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Yuriy posted:

just imo

Your whining about the whining is often more annoying than the whining.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Shine posted:

But what about my whining about your whining about his whining about whining ab...

I think I confused myself. Shine, what are your thoughts on Steve Austin's opinion that Dean Ambrose should work out more?

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

Shine posted:

Maybe sometimes but the alternative is a bunch of people sitting around and patting each other on the back about how progressive they are for caring about poo poo that literally no one else does (i.e. seth's gay panic dildo)

Imo that's weird and it'd be really interesting to see how these people get by in day to day life where there's no hugbox to coddle them and the most common reaction to a "tomahawk chant" would be "neat" or "who cares"

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.

Yuriy posted:

Randy's cool as heck and I wish he would wrestle "fun" while heeling it up because his face promos kinda suck

I generally don't like Orton but Fun Randy who'd make weird faces and do jumping splits was great.

Maybe he needs to grow that dumb beard again.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

these are all amazing

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Yuriy posted:

Maybe sometimes but the alternative is a bunch of people sitting around and patting each other on the back about how progressive they are for caring about poo poo that literally no one else does (i.e. seth's gay panic dildo)

Imo that's weird and it'd be really interesting to see how these people get by in day to day life where there's no hugbox to coddle them and the most common reaction to a "tomahawk chant" would be "neat" or "who cares"

You're right, pointing out racism is the real problem.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

Suben posted:

I generally don't like Orton but Fun Randy who'd make weird faces and do jumping splits was great.

Maybe he needs to grow that dumb beard again.

He has good moments when he's a heel too though with the "THERE'S NO BELL TO RING" thing

I'm genuinely curious if Orton has ever given a good promo, face or heel because I can't remember a single one that stuck out apart from the explosive angriness disease thing

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Yuriy posted:

You must be really cool in person, to say these things.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Blasmeister posted:

You're right, pointing out racism is the real problem.

its fitting that the guy in yuriy's avatar is wearing a fedora

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
The SJW poo poo is why I don't post in this forum much anymore.

Wrestling is a scummy business - go cry about it somewhere else.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

As a white male, lol if you care about racism ever because it will never effect you because you rolled a natural 20 in biological supremacy

AmbassadorFriendly
Nov 19, 2008

Don't leave me hangin'

Yuriy posted:

We just accept that a little bit of racism/sexism/homophobia is a small price to pay in order to ensure that wrestling chat never gets interrupted.

Paulocaust
Jan 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Yuriy is right, the nonsense you guys get worked up about is benign and the result would be very annoying if it didn't make me feel better that my butthole isn't pursed as tightly as you nerds

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

EugeneJ posted:

The SJW poo poo is why I don't post in this forum much anymore.

Wrestling is a scummy business - go cry about it somewhere else.

Yeah, but you're the same dude who was offended that Nigel McGuinness was making a DVD about his career ending and you cried about it being exploitative and scummy so you aren't one to talk.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I think we can all exhale and be thankful that good posters Yuriy, EugeneJ, and Paulocaust haven't been driven away by these discussions.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.
Who gives a poo poo about the sidebar chats, no one pitches a fit when this thread turns into WCW chat for a page or ten. If you're bored or annoyed with it, just pretend "SJW poo poo" is a couple people who like comparing everything to AWA, or the 10 billionth CM Punk derail.

Paulocaust
Jan 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
don't forget Valeyard

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

Great White Hope posted:

But what about my whining about your whining about his whining about whining ab...

I think I confused myself. Shine, what are your thoughts on Steve Austin's opinion that Dean Ambrose should work out more?

Dean Ambrose is the most attractive man I've ever seen and that's about as far as my thought process gets.

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Cardboard Box posted:

its fitting that the guy in yuriy's avatar is wearing a fedora

Please don't drag the Al Capone into this, he does not deserve to be collateral damage

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Shine posted:

Dean Ambrose is the most attractive man I've ever seen and that's about as far as my thought process gets.

Okay, but would you work out with him?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

The tomahawk thing was 100% racist, WWE is hosed up for playing into it and everyone pissed about it on this board is justified. Nothing about that means this board also doesn't overreach at times when it comes to complaining about things.

Both are true. Yuriy and EugeneJ are still dumb as gently caress though.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Great White Hope posted:

Dean Ambrose has bulked up considerably. How is he not working out enough as is?

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

How do these threads keep getting worse

There has to be a lowest point eventually right

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

You heard it from Yurity first, folks. Racism is over because people aren't lynching black people in the street on a weekly basis. Anything that might seem racist to you is just you being over sensitive and you need to just get over yourself.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Mr. Carlisle posted:

How do these threads keep getting worse

There has to be a lowest point eventually right

The answer to both are your posts!

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

I wonder if wwe wanted to create an arena full of literal Hitlers or if it was just an accident.

edit: The best thing possibly to come of this would be irl sensitivity training for big show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

KungFu Grip posted:

Okay, but would you work out with him?

As long as it's not at Rollins' CrossFit gym.

• Locked thread