Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
Its kind of my thing. My faves are the shorts, since I can cram x4 knowledge into my cranium in the same time a full episode about one subject would take. Sorry I don't listen to your gay little faves; Radiolab is the pod for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

I'm robert krulwich and *pure Hebrew marmalade begins oozing from his mouth in the shape of interesting words*

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

10/17/14- In a very special crossover episode of Radiolab, Joe Rogan and his guest, some guy whose talent is not hitting himself in the face with the kettlebells when he's working out, share compelling new biological and historic evidence that men should be allowed to sneak into vaginas. Joe leg wrestles the sound effect guy. (4h32m)

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

bitchtard posted:

I come here like once every two months and every time there's a new podcast thread.

podcasts are good. you can put them on at work, then randomly hit keys while staring off into the middle distance, and your boss will think you're concentrating really hard on your job.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

rob: on today's episode we're exploring how laws are made and, more importantly...
jad: how they are unmade...
rob: that's right. but first, let us take a moment to consider... my ballsack.
jad: rob...
rob: oh ye of little faith
jad: I just don't think it's show appropriate or, to be quite honest, appropriate in any social context...
rob: well now...
jad: to talk about your... uh, genitalia.
rob: I beg to differ. for, as you shall see, the subject of my balls ties in most surreptitiously with the subject at hand
jad: I just don't see how, rob
rob: trust me; my ballsack, how bread is made in brussels, this shell I found, the culver city high school marching band and a very special antique chair ALL come together to explain how laws are made and broken.
jad: well ok then.
rob: I have also engaged the services of a hip hop artist who will rap every word spoken by ourselves and our guests during this episode. It's fun and kooky, which makes us fun and kooky as well. *unzips pants* Now, as I was saying, my ballsack...

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Wallrod posted:

I am robert krulwich's ballsack

:captainpop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

yep, you caught me, I haven't listened to much radiolab lately :(