Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wallrod
Sep 27, 2004
Stupid Baby Picture
They asked to call me for my input on a short about earworms. They edited the poo poo out of what i said on the phone which is fine i guess, (I'm not an expert or anything, they were just taking examples from comments about how people dealt with music stuck in their head) though cut like 50% of the actual description i was giving too. Also they said everyone that called in sang in tune, which was obvious bullshit, and they autotuned the one dude they gave a sample of

Radiolab is heavily produced and light on actual facts guys

it's alright i'll give you a minute to collect your jaws from the floor

I am robert krulwich's ballsack

Wallrod fucked around with this message at 17:55 on Oct 16, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread