Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

I've seen games go perfect for 12 innings all for naught. I've seen no-hitters pitched on illicit drugs. Homer streaks lasting eight games and 20 run losses. I've seen pennants won and seasons collapse. All these memories will be lost in time. Like tears in the rain.

Time to die.
Did my ears decieve me or did she say "[Watching Hudson pitch] is like watching a trainwreck?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

Tedd_Not_Ed posted:

Did my ears decieve me or did she say "[Watching Hudson pitch] is like watching a trainwreck?"

bulletin board material imo

kitchen bulletin board

Caseman
Mar 21, 2006

Just get on and get Wong up

Zythrst
May 31, 2011

Time to join a revolution son, its going to be yooge!
Come on Jhonny do a good thing.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Come on Jhonny.

Zythrst
May 31, 2011

Woo!

Malaclypse
Sep 12, 2000

alone in the dark and scared always scared as hell
gently caress YOU LORD GOD

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
Yep.

Caseman
Mar 21, 2006

Aw yiiissss

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

:toot:

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.
gently caress NO loving WAY

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
unlucky hop but Sandoval should have had that

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"
Boooo.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
Let's remember back to the 2nd inning:

Scob posted:

well i guess i wont have to waste my afternoon on this when i get home

:allears:

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

I've seen games go perfect for 12 innings all for naught. I've seen no-hitters pitched on illicit drugs. Homer streaks lasting eight games and 20 run losses. I've seen pennants won and seasons collapse. All these memories will be lost in time. Like tears in the rain.

Time to die.

Tedd_Not_Ed posted:

Well she's not wrong, I guess.

Malaclypse
Sep 12, 2000

Do Not DO That Again :mad:

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"
Hey Giants, wake up and score some runs.

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe
Why do they keep talking about that woman? I haven't been able to watch much of the game... that's the pitcher's wife or something? What's the deal?

Malaclypse
Sep 12, 2000

ok guys it would be pretty cool to get maybe at least one more run this inning just sayin

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Keep holding 'em, lackey-gently caress.gif

The 7th, or perhaps the 8th, is OUR TIME

Though the 9th is still inexpicably ROSEY TIME

Zythrst
May 31, 2011

tarlibone posted:

Why do they keep talking about that woman? I haven't been able to watch much of the game... that's the pitcher's wife or something? What's the deal?

Yes

Malaclypse
Sep 12, 2000

No pressure!

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

tarlibone posted:

It's Tim Hudson's wife. And they're being even more annoying about it than Kerry Wood's wife in 2003.

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
Her name is Kim Hudson. Which means the two have them better have a son named Jim or I will be very dissapointed.

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

It's Tim Hudson's wife. And they're being even more annoying about it than Kerry Wood's wife in 2003.

I'd say, "Oh, well that makes sense," except it doesn't. Or maybe I'm the only one who doesn't give two shits about the wife of one of the players, yet they keep putting her on the screen and talking about her. She must have a reality show coming out or something.

Ambassador of Funk
Aug 2, 2009

Whenever I'm put to the test, I'm gonna ace it.
Dang your weakness to outside breaking balls Pence :argh:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Tedd_Not_Ed posted:

Her name is Kim Hudson. Which means the two have them better have a son named Jim or I will be very dissapointed.

I think they said their son's name was Kate??? poor kid.

Zythrst
May 31, 2011

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. posted:

I think they said their son's name was Kate??? poor kid.

Kade

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Tedd_Not_Ed posted:

The couple has two daughters, Kennedie and Tess, and one son, Kade, and currently live just south of Atlanta in Peachtree City, Georgia.

Caseman
Mar 21, 2006

Lackey lookin good. Just need to make up the difference.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

they have scored four times actually and currently have the most runs in this baseball game

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

they have the loving lead.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. posted:

they have the loving lead.

Not for long!

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
We've had so many extra inning and long games this playoffs that a normal paced game feels so strange now.

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe
Take it from a fellow Chicken Little: wait until your team isn't winning before you declare their season over.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

tarlibone posted:

Take it from a fellow Chicken Little: wait until your team isn't winning before you declare their season over.

My team's season was over before it began.

But next year's our year!!!

Ambassador of Funk
Aug 2, 2009

Whenever I'm put to the test, I'm gonna ace it.
Pretty sure Kevlar's a Cubs fan.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Ambassador of Funk posted:

Pretty sure Kevlar's a Cubs fan.

That is correct. :smithicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

My team's season was over before it began.

But next year's our year!!!

Next year MIGHT be your year actually, though somebody still has to pitch for them that isn't Arrieta or the mysterious Kyle Hendricks

Anyway, SCORE loving RUNS, CARDINALS

• Locked thread