Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

A Foley came over me. Wrestling. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Confirming that I am bread.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Pinterest Mom posted:

confirming that i am vt
But are you bread?

##vote PMom

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Playing mafia on mobile is hard! :downs:

##vote pmom

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

My dad has been crazy about cottage cheese ever since he started getting back into health and fitness and things a few years back. I tried to get into it with him (both the cottage cheese and the fitness), but failed on both counts.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Is "get toasted/jobbed" a valid VT night action?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Hm. Let's try this, then.

Discussion topic: If you were scum, how would you answer this question?

Personally, I just wouldn't. It'd be easier to pretend I thought it was stupid and ignore than to comment and maybe accidentally let something slip.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Oh, hey, look who popped in to defend himself, but not answer the question?

##vote PMom :smugbert:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I don't buy Lamp making a jokevote in the middle of this talk about actual scumhunting and realvotes. It reads like he's trying to sidetrack the discussion, and that bugs me a lot.

##vote Lampsacus

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

< :confused:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Oh, yes, right. Lampsacus. Okay, I get it.

Anyways, let's lynch his scummy rear end, and hope the butterfly effect doesn't cause a hurricane or something.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Mr. Maltose posted:

bite me in the bagel
Power role claim! :byodood:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Am I really the only one feeling Lamp?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Meh. Not really feeling Maltose. Goodness is taking Mafia very seriously and bitching about D1, which is just kind of What He Does, so that's a null read.

Definitely feeling Lamp, or maybe Tithin or a lurker lynch. Not sure about anyone else.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

If a cop was guaranteed, I'd say a no-lynch might be alright, but without that, who knows?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Lampsacus posted:

Honestly I think we should bo lynch at this point. Unless somebody has found some obvz scum.
Well, I'm pretty convinced it's you, but that's just me.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Day 1 is a hell of a drug.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I don't know if one hour would really change anything?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Poison mushroom, I know not much has really changed, but what made you so set on lamp? You still feel that way?
I've played with Lamp in other games, and there's at least some semblance of effort on D1. Here, he threw out a jokevote in the middle of discussions, and very nearly ended up sidetracking conversation because of it. He hasn't contributed much of his thoughts, and didn't vote anyone or mention any feelings about anyone.

At the last minute, he said he'd rather no-lynch than lynch Maltose, but he said nothing of the sort before, and said earlier that D1 lynches are essentially random. This doesn't match up in my mind. For me, it reads like distancing from a known town lynch.

In conclusion, ##vote Lampsacus

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

100YrsofAttitude posted:

His play is just so defensive because, I think, he's got something to hide.
This is a good case, I think. I mean, every game I've been with tithin in, he's been like that, unfortunately, but that doesn't mean they aren't good reasons.

The overdefensive "ugh, someone always thinks I'm scummy" reminds me of what I used to say when I was new to Mafia. But he's been in over a dozen games, now, counting this one, so that doesn't really fly any more.

Would vote tithin.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Man, that was some really lovely timing on my part.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

tithin posted:

Pmush you've been in every one of those games I'm referring to - you know what I'm talking about :smith:
I do. And it happened to me, too. But let me set aside the game for a bit of mafia dadding momming.

If you're tired of people thinking you're scummy, complaining about it is the last thing you want to do. Instead, look at what kinds of things during the early days actually help town, and which things don't get criticized. That'll improve both your town game (because you know what helps), and your scum game (because you know how to fake what helps).

Anyways, I feel bad for you, but overdefensiveness is still usually a sign of scum.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Lampsacus posted:

I said day one was random and then later we should no lynch. If the jump from one to the other was scummy lynch away.
So, what should we do Day 1 instead, then?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Talking about who to lynch, getting conversation going, and then rereading everyone's comments in the context of the flip is the easiest way to start getting actual content to evaluate. I didn't hammer because I'm fairly certain Mr. Maltose is town, but the push for whether to lynch him or not at least got people talking. More posts means more to evaluate later on, and more information for town.

Trying to shut up that conversation, and contributing nothing to it, is anti-town.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Lampsacus posted:

Say with a straight face the mr. M wagon wasn't pretty much a random lynch for the sake of d1 lynch.
It was pretty much a random lynch. But that's not the issue. The issue is that you've been, up until right now, completely avoiding any conversation with depth beyond "I don't like this lynch".

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

tithin posted:

It's mainly a difference of opinion, to my mind with small games, a mislynch on day 1 is the difference between winning and losing, and being frank, this is a small game. We gently caress up at the start, we don't have much, if any, breathing room.

I think goodness's first official vote was weak, and I think the reason given was weak. I'm also not entirely sure it wasn't a joke, but the fact that there was no later unvote is suspicious because to vote for someone on such weak grounds (:ironicat:) is pretty scummy.

Unfortunately there's not a lot of other content there that I can read as being scummy or not.

:justpost:
This is better.

How do you feel about Lamp? And, on another point, how do you feel about me, and 100's statement of me as probably-town?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

##vote goodness

I like PMom's case. Would still rather lynch Lamp, though.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Kitiara posted:

I'm honestly starting to find your weird fixation on me to be very suspicious.
Do you think he's scum, then? Because you're getting awful defensive but not doing much but talking about how town you obviously are.

If he's so suspicious? Let's see a case on him.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Not in so many words, that's about what I got out of that post, too, once it was pointed out.

I'm actually quite interested to see goodness "gain knowledge from the no-lynch". I'm even more excited to see a case built on it! Who knows, maybe he'll actually find something.

Kitiara posted:

Plus you are okay with lynching goodness, when you feel stronger for lynching Lamp. Massive redflag to me.

Care to explain why it's a redflag why I want to lynch these two in particular?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Pinterest Mom posted:

I think making reads from who was killed is a sucker's game.
It's pretty much the definition of WIFOM.

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Mushroom you still haven't answered my question in regards to Maltose from D1. Also how do you feel about them on this D2?
I was feeling fairly strongly on him being town Day 1, because he was here and engaging and my gut said town. I've got errands and Survivor tonight, but I'll try to get a good re-read of him and the thread in.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Well, I'll be damned. I really would have thought that would be the other way around.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Lampsacus posted:

So that confirms tithin as town.
How, exactly?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

tithin posted:

Reread yesterday - I was jailed
That would make sense if the jailor was scum, because a scum jailor wouldn't hit their own. All I'm seeing is that it confirms you're telling the truth that you were jailed. That could mean a lot of things.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Alright, now I just feel like I'm exceptionally thick for not getting whatever you're implying.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Well, I still don't quite get it, but there's enough people saying it that I kind of have to assume I'm just being thick, and it will make sense when I reread in the morning. :shrug:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I mean why the same person would definitely be jailed two nights in a row?

I mean, no one else is claiming to be jailed instead, so I guess that makes sense.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Oh, I see. Okay.

But what if Pmom decided otherwise? Not lied, but came up with another idea, maybe thought they knew who was going to get NKed?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Well, alright then.

What's the case on Kitiara? Lack of content and a suspicious way of bowing out of the goodness lynch?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Note to future self and others: Reread 100 in the context of being an effortscum. I think there might be something there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Lampsacus posted:

To be frank, Poison, I don't trust your ignorance of tithin confirmed. not that you would try persuade town against it but I don't think you are that confused about this game.

Lampsacus posted:

No clue who is scum. I'll reread Mr. M because of 100s suspicion and I think I trust 100 the most at this point.
These two posts don't mesh at all. There's only one scum left. The only reason I'd have to lie about what I believe is that I'm scum. You 'don't trust my ignorance', but don't believe I'm scum. There's a glaring flaw in your logic, and it's all but confirmed what I already kind of suspected since the start.

##vote Lampsacus

• Locked thread