System Message

The forum store is down for maintenance and should reopen in the afternoon/evening (Central time). Thanks again to all the beta testers!
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine

A WWE Mafia where the scum are NXT talent looking to thin the herd to get at the big time would be pretty good flavor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine

I would have policy lynched FL day one because there is no way in hell would I risk a repeat of Battleship Mafia.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine

Confirming both my PM and my joy at the flavor shift.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine

The push that Day 1 must be examined like it's anything but groping at the most tenuous of connections is way more odd than goodness chilling out in the joke phase.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine

Nah, I was more reacting to soscannonballs grousing at Lampsacus and goodness because jokephase is over and it's time to get serious guys. Last Breadgame did have day 1 action that lead to some good casing, but the fact that people aren't immediately serious in this comedy forum party game isn't scummy in and of itself. Policing content, rather than requesting content, is my issue ATM.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine

I knew the lack of sarcastic quotations around "Jokephase is over" would come back to bite me in the bagel.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine

tithin posted:

The only reason I went with it is due to Maltose's push to try and get at least some sort of lynch

My what now?

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine

If tithin was Scum, being jailed would take priority over the scumkill and Pinterest Mom wouldn't have been killed.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine

Jailing is a roleblock and a protect, and the nightkill can be roleblocked.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine

It's a pretty bad position, but it's certainly not incomprehensible. Lurking is a great way to become an easy target which is pretty poo poo scum play. I didn't vote for goodness because most of the discussion landed when I was unable to access the internet. As cool as Mafia is (so cool) I can't exactly play it while working.

I am currently rereading and gleaning around goodness' posts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine

That's a lot of content without an actual vote, 100 Years. If I'm the only good scum choice, vote me.

• Locked thread