Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pez
Feb 28, 2002

Thanks to CoX, my stairs will be protected forever!
No worries Carpet, I was the one who was wrong. I'm not very good at games where I can't read faces and voices. Sorry guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Thank you for playing everybody, I hope you had fun, this went a little rockier than the last bread mafia and I think I'll stick to running one game at a time unless I have a comod.

The next game I have planned is a choose your own role set up, so look forward to that. If you're so inclined you can even resign but I'm not sure when it will run.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

The Carpet Shark posted:

I really did think the scum team consisted of some combination of Kerro, AT, Pez, and blacknyte at the end but I would have switched of AT for blacknyte instead of Pez. God drat it, that is really frustrating.

I'm sorry for being so aggressive Pez.
What had you not suspecting EP and HF?

The Carpet Shark
Sep 2, 2014

:coolfish:
Well, I really screwed things up with the cop claim. I figured people would end up focusing on it too much (and really, how could you not?) and be less aware of the actual scum. But there wasn't really any way I could say 'no no guys look over there instead!' without seeming suspicious. I made my bed and then I had to lie in it.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Also as a note to everybody, being wrong is part of the game! Realistically it's going to happen a lot. I have had games where I was right all along, but those are rare enough that I think there's a mixture of luck to it.

The Carpet Shark
Sep 2, 2014

Fast Luck posted:

What had you not suspecting EP and HF?

Hiipfire just SEEMED really town. He had such a casual attitude and he was throwing down votes without much explanation. Also, he kept pointing towards AT and since I suspected AT as well that helped.

Also, I knew Hiipfire and Epsilon couldn't have been on a scum team together because they were too willing to throw suspicion on each other, but they were also sometimes doing similar things within the game, which near the end made me think they were probably both town.

And of course Pez looked suspicious to me, wrongly I now know. But a Pez/Kerro/AT team or a Pez/Kerro/blacknyte team just made more sense to me I guess.

The Carpet Shark
Sep 2, 2014

Also, check it Pez, you knew what was what:

Pez posted:

Or C)they're both town and you're trying to push everyone into a choice of wrong votes

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
Well, despite being completely wrong outside of jokephase where I was fuckin' Cassandra-ing the poo poo out of this game by complete accident that was probably the most fun I've ever had playing this thing.

Also, jeez, hindsight is 20/20 as hell but I shouldn't have written Blacknyte off because of his tunnelling. Something really should have clicked when he was super-adamant over Kerro being completely and totally innocent really early on. Ah well.

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Did you marry a man who married the sea? He looks right through you to the distant grey - calling, calling..
Thanks for the game MMM. That was my first time being scum which apparently is a whole lot more stressful for me than being town, particularly after you nearly got me D1 lynched again FL :)

I was kinda surprised nobody voted me again after D1 - I guess I thought I'd kinda slipped under the radar at that point, but it looks like quite a few people had me correctly pegged for scum at the end game. Obviously I'm not as sneaky as I thought!

The Carpet Shark
Sep 2, 2014

Kerro posted:

I was kinda surprised nobody voted me again after D1 - I guess I thought I'd kinda slipped under the radar at that point, but it looks like quite a few people had me correctly pegged for scum at the end game. Obviously I'm not as sneaky as I thought!

Actually I thought you did a pretty freaking amazing job as scum, and it was only really because of your voting history and the fact that only townspeople had voted you on D1 (meaning scum must have been reluctant to place a vote on you) that I figured you must be the other scum.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Dragonatrix posted:

of all the things i expected from this, a d1 scumslip in jokephase was not one of them

##vote kerro

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

the funny thing is that d1 case i made against him was for trying to vote blacknyte and atrocioustoaster - the two other scum!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Did you marry a man who married the sea? He looks right through you to the distant grey - calling, calling..
I was freaking out that if you managed to lynch me that that might come back to haunt me. I wasn't even thinking about the fact they were scum when I jokevoted, it was literally just comments made without any real thought since it had never occurred to me that someone might read something into it.

• Locked thread