Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pez
Feb 28, 2002

Thanks to CoX, my stairs will be protected forever!
Oh hey, the thread opened when I wasn't looking. I have no idea what Carpet Shark meant by "this stands on its own" by my name. Maybe that breads are carbs and so is sugar and Pez is sugar so that makes me bread.

I've never played before so I have no clue who to vote for yet. I'll follow the mob mentality for now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pez
Feb 28, 2002

The Carpet Shark posted:

I meant that Pez is good and therefore you are town.

Hooray!

Pez
Feb 28, 2002

Why is everyone voting for Kerro? Fathis Munk is the one that's being suspicious, talking all murdery one minute and peaceful the next. Not to mention stumbling over his post syntax. Rock the vote!

##vote Fathis Munk

Pez
Feb 28, 2002

SEE?!?! MURDERY!

Pez
Feb 28, 2002

My only fence-sitting was because I'm new here, this is my first time hunting out those slippery butter scum. I'm starting to see who is trying to stir up trouble amongst us and speaking out against it!

Pez
Feb 28, 2002

I never said I sided with Kerro, I just wondered what was going on and thought Fathis Munk was being suspiciously wishy washy. Don't toast me bro!

Pez
Feb 28, 2002

I am utterly confused at this point, so I'm leaving my vote where it is for now. Although the argument about blacknyte is one that may sway me, mostly because he voted for me so quickly

Pez
Feb 28, 2002

I'm sticking with Fathis. Gut instinct and all that. Also I'm not entirely sure how to change votes.

Pez
Feb 28, 2002

So far all I've seen blacknyte do is vote for at least 5 different people and try and confuse everyone. Good way to keep people from voting so we don't lynch anyone.

##vote blacknyte

Pez
Feb 28, 2002

I made my case and voted already for the day. I just prefer being simple instead of talking myself out of who I am voting for. I'll try to post more.

I still think Blacknyte is flip flopping to cause confusion and another no-vote.

Pez
Feb 28, 2002

I haven't posted a lot because I really don't know what to say at this point. I still suspect Blacknyte and Fathis but I don't want to keep repeating the same arguments over and over.

Fathis is my number 1 pick but I haven't changed votes yet. Waiting to see where the group goes so we don't have another no lynch day if possible.

Pez
Feb 28, 2002

I want to see someone voted so we at least have a fighting chance to rid our town of scum. So how do I change my vote? Unvote then re-vote?

Pez
Feb 28, 2002

## unvote

Pez
Feb 28, 2002

##vote Fathis Munk

Pez
Feb 28, 2002

I've been saying Fathis since day one. I haven't been posting much because I don't know what else to say. Blacknyte and Pope are on my suspicions list too, mostly for their flip floppy vote histories

Pez
Feb 28, 2002

Also Pope seems really intent to steer folks away from Fathis

Pez
Feb 28, 2002

I see a lot of typing with no voting

Pez
Feb 28, 2002

Hiip why would you change from a vote that would lead to a lynch to a throwaway on someone who hasn't posted in 2 days? Guess we found another scum since you guys seem intent on another no lynch

Pez
Feb 28, 2002

So why not stay on the safe side in case someone flips last minute?

Pez
Feb 28, 2002

Also is there an easy way to see the vote because scrolling back a few pages I didn't see 8 votes

Pez
Feb 28, 2002

I am completely loving confused at this point

Pez
Feb 28, 2002

I'm sorry I haven't had much to say, but I have been voting the whole time. I just voted wrong and now I don't know what to do. I'm still leery of blacknyte but since I was wrong about Fathis now I'm second guessing myself. I can't tell if we're losing because the heavy posters are scum and pointing us wrong or they are lurkers and letting us kill ourselves

Pez
Feb 28, 2002

I'm really beginning to think our scum is sitting quietly letting us argue ourselves to death

Pez
Feb 28, 2002

I'm sorry I feel like we're losing, I've never played before. It just seems that losing 3 of our team without outing a single scum is doing badly, if we are winning, my apologies.

Pez
Feb 28, 2002

Or C)they're both town and you're trying to push everyone into a choice of wrong votes

Pez
Feb 28, 2002

I'm pretty sure telling everyone you're a cop gets you killed

Pez
Feb 28, 2002

No, I mean rules forbid it

quote:

RULES

No editing your posts.
No talking OOT unless you are able to do so.
Don't post your role PM.
Don't spectator-post.
Don't post after hammers.
Don't post after dying.
Don't encrypt your posts, make Toxx clauses, or play Truth or Dare.
Don't lurk. I will tell you if I don't think you're posting enough.
Don't go against the spirit of the game. The spirit of the game is inviting and fun.
Be nice!
Remember it's just a game

Pez
Feb 28, 2002

Oh, thanks for the clarification.

I kind of think Carpet was lying though, but I'm afraid to vote yet since I seem to be really bad at this

Pez
Feb 28, 2002

The one on the left looks like total scum.

I may not post a lot tomorrow, I'm participating in the Extra-Life gaming marathon. Since this Mafia thread technically counts as gaming I don't feel bad taking breaks to post as much as I can, however. Also, go find the thread in Games and donate townie friends/scum jerks!

Pez
Feb 28, 2002

I need to go back and read through his posts, because I barely remember him posting anything

Pez
Feb 28, 2002

Maybe I should pull a George Costanza and vote opposite what I think

Pez
Feb 28, 2002

Well that cinches it for me, Carpet can't be a cop unless he is dumb enough to vote without using his power to see someone's allegiance first.

##vote The Carpet Shark

Pez
Feb 28, 2002

Also when I said "I don't want to repeat the same arguments over and over" I was referring to what everyone was posting, not just myself. I admitted I screwed up voting Fathis, and you I wasn't sure about. But your "wink wink" cop posts had me second guessing myself about you, until you voted for me. It proves you are scum or just a really bad cop, and I'm betting scum since you seem to have a set group to try and get voted off. Voting me off just makes the town that much closer to losing, and I think you know that.

Pez
Feb 28, 2002

You are the one who came out implying you knew who was who then promptly voting for a townie

Pez
Feb 28, 2002

You are all idiots

Pez
Feb 28, 2002

And for clarification- the reason carpet "came on to my radar" was because I thought he might legit be the cop, but then he voted for me. I know I'm town, so like I said, either he's a lovely cop or he's scum throwing another townie under scrutiny.

Pez
Feb 28, 2002

How exactly can I do that, it's not like I can produce papers. How do I know you're town? You voted Fathis last time too and didn't change until he was already lynched.

Pez
Feb 28, 2002

You know looking at Carpet's sperg post, I'm really wondering if he's gone so far as to list the entire remaining town under "suspicious" and casually push aside his scum buddies as "unremarkable"

Pez
Feb 28, 2002

You are all completely wrong. But feel free to vote me off, this town deserves to lose. In 3 votes we'll have had no lynch, a townie, and I'll be another townie. Good job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pez
Feb 28, 2002

The difference is Allen didn't make a case he just freaked out at day one accusations. Plus it's frustrating knowing your side is about to lose this badly, we didn't get any scum voted out

• Locked thread