Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smoobles

the bottom of a frosted mini wheats box is pr much all sugar. it falls off and ends up at the bottom of the box. when you pour the last bowl u get all the sugar. time out your family's eating patterns to make sure you get the last bowl of frosted mini wheats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
save yourself time and money by just cracking raw eggs straight into your mouth

cute anime girl

just loving get a frozen dinner

smoobles

in a hurry? you can eat ordinary grass from your front lawn whilst walking to your car, it has all the same vitamins and fibers as the grass from the grocery store

mycophobia
insert sausage links directly into your anus and OINK like a pig!

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

pro hack: use 2 spoons so when you're puttin 1 load of cereal into your mouth u can load up the next 1 ready to tkae its place

Damp Star Baby

protip : skip breakfast and eat food at lunchtime like a regular person

smoobles

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

pro hack: use 2 spoons so when you're puttin 1 load of cereal into your mouth u can load up the next 1 ready to tkae its place

smoobles

got a poptart? don't even cook that sh*t. it's delicious right out of the bag.

Damp Star Baby

smoobles posted:

got a poptart? don't even cook that sh*t. it's delicious right out of the bag.

if you buy any flavor other than smores get outta my face

mycophobia

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

:aaa:

GoodbyeTurtles

nxt lvl hack: use 2 soup spoons for your cereal, i know you think its not right but you'll never go back

smoobles

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

nxt lvl hack: use 2 soup spoons for your cereal, i know you think its not right but you'll never go back

heh, noob. i don't even use spoons, you can simply tip the entire bowl into your mouth.

GoodbyeTurtles

ULTRAHACK: pour the cereal into your mouth then pour in the milk to save on washing up

mycophobia
hyperhack: shove wheat into your mouth and suck a cow's titty

GoodbyeTurtles

mycophobia posted:

hyperhack: shove wheat into your mouth and suck a cow's titty

:eyepop:

thats breakfast efficiency @ a whole nother level

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

ULTRAHACK: pour the cereal into your mouth then pour in the milk to save on washing up

Or if you don't mind a little washing up you can pour the milk and cereal into a glass and just drink it

nvm no cake

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

GoodbyeTurtles

so efficient... its a beautiful hack

smoobles

instead of bacon, use sausage. you already have sausage in the fridge whereas bacon requires a trip to the store.

nvm no cake

skip breakfast and just have lunch instead because breakfast food isnt that good anyways

playground tough
put some oreos in some milk its kinda like depressing cereal

smoobles

turn your toast around halfway thru toasting it, then toast it the rest of the way.

doubletoast.

playground tough
coffee&egg enema

smoobles

Squirrel007 posted:

coffee&egg enema

don't do this

GoodbyeTurtles

AdvilSmith

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.
Throw cereal, milk, pop tarts, ans pre cooked sausage in a blender. Puree and WHAM! Breakfast2Go for at least a couple days

joke_explainer

The Green Calx posted:

skip breakfast and just have lunch instead because breakfast food isnt that good anyways

You have to respect breakfast in the breakfast thread.

A Time To Chill

put the breakfast directly in your butt, thus skipping needless steps like digestion

joke_explainer

Eggs cooked on low heat end up more tender and less rubbery than eggs cooked on high heat.

Looke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxMYcIZstCk

Butt Frosted Cake

when milk starts to go bad you can use it as buttermilk for pancakes

joke_explainer

For perfect poached eggs, heat water to 180 F / 82 C degrees (measure with instant read thermometer.) This is just after it starts simmering, drop heat so its just barely stirring.

crack your eggs into a fine mesh sieve basket. The loose white will pass through; discard. The remaining white will be in a membrane. roll that into the water and swirl them around for about 4 minutes in the gently simmering water. Remove with a slotted spoon. Serve immediately. #breakfasthacks

google THIS

turkey bacon: just no

bird.

if yuo are very quick you can just steal an egg from the ostrich and just eat that egg for breakfast

Rick
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Go to McDonalds and get the "Sausage McMuffin, Hashbrown and large Soft Drink" and the guy who takes your owner who's stoned as gently caress at 8:30 am will be "that's cool . . . you made your own combo. Nice."

smoobles

BrownianMotion posted:

if yuo are very quick you can just steal an egg from the ostrich and just eat that egg for breakfast

QFT

City of Glompton

smash a banana up while its still in the peel for an easy smoothie

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien
if you have a dog or cat just get down on your hands and knees and eat from their bowl with them when u feed them in the morning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Entropic

patriarchy sucks

Jett posted:

turkey bacon: just no
If you haven't seen real bacon in over a year it's actually possible to convince yourself turkey bacon is just as good. Has to be at least a year though.

• Locked thread