Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

(and can't post for 686 days!)

i actually like fyad, and g0m, and read fyad threads with a smile for my own sincere amusement sometimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

i follow haoma on twitter

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

i understand that fyad people are very sensitive due to the harsh treatment they have suffered in the past, and as i come to understand this my appreciation for their hard work swells, posting funny stuff for anyone's amusement, expecting nothing in return but a little open space to make jokes in. i regret being mad at fyad in the past but, heck, every day is a new one. i hope one day we come to realize that we are good for each other, gbs and fyad. thanks for reading.

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

i knew a fyad irl and he would get blackout drunk and beat his girlfriend :shrug:

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

he may have been poo poo tier tho

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

sometimes i like to think that with a little patience and training i could become an ok entry level fyad but i also think it would be a lot of pressure both on myself and my posting mentor. i've seen what happens to people who fail out of fyad academy, it's not pretty. they make them gbs mods.

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

Xaris posted:

FYAD are the staunch vanguard last bastion of defenders for SA, loyal to the core and going down with the ship, protecting it against outside forces and are the inquisition for the infidels and heretics

GBS are just the peons in the village

this is spot on

not everybody can be a knight defender of the posting realm you need ppl to till the fields and slaughter the pigs.

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

appreciate my dick and balls with your tongue, fag

won't

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

imo the tiers are apparent i don't want to make any of those posters self conscious tho since most of them are just learning to ply their craft and some of them are nice ppl regardless of their status as the awkward fat chick who is kept around to make everyone look prettier

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

it's not my place to judge, tbf

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

you'd think a person with such bold opinions would be happy to have the podium, but here you are playing the coquette mincing words so as to not offend. what a letdown, sexgun rasputin

i don't think my opinions are particularly bold, my n*gga d-link.

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

i would take a go at a codified tier system but i'm afraid you're just goading me into elaborating in the hopes i'll say something extremely embarrassing hwich is very underhanded and cruel

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

something ELSE embarrassing i mean haha like all my posts :D

we have fun

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

i'm mortally wounded from this arrow to the knee *stumbles around like a goonette with fibromyalgia*

it was just a joke brother please calm down

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

SirEvelynTremble posted:

They see your coining of the term King Kiddiefucker as a plus, so I'd go for it :)

most ppl would mock synthy for "rolling with the punches" but i think he is brave

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

lol @ my n*gga d-link furiously clicking his way through my post history like an extremely cool and well adjusted individual

here's a hint dipshit: they're all bad all of them

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

it's weird how the good fyads that post consistently funny stuff aren't insanely sensitive crybabies like i can't imagine haoma breathing raggedly through his mouth reading all the posts i've ever made searching for SOMETHING to own this human being with

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

like i appreciate all the effort you put into making great jokes for me to read my n*gga d-link but uh maybe grow some thicker skin and be a little less easy to effortlessly troll into crazy anger

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

SirEvelynTremble posted:

SExgun : not only should you post the Tiers of FYAD but you should make it a thread in FYAD

go on ...

i'm not allowed to post there for some reason

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

th1nk posted:

Dance, my puppets...

i don't consider myself a puppetmaster and i honestly restrain myself because it's super easy to get a lot of your posts quoted in goonrofls and have funny people make jokes about your posts (awesome) i'm just trying to have a sincere dialogue with ppl i respect

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

i am deeply sorry if i have offended anyone

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

i like mysandrist wytch

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

i like haoma and duncan and ruddha is p good but he was better before the gbs changeover... brawww has never posted anything funny on purpose that i have seen which is why he is a gbs mod. franco, remember, was attempting to cling to his bottom rung fyad position before he was modded. there's a pattern. i like franco tho, he's good gbs imo. i think g0m is good, and his exception proves the rule that i have discovered. i'm just brainstorming here i haven't actually codified a real tier system yet. i'm glad we're having this discussion, it's a long time coming imo.

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

Sitting Here posted:

you guys are all crybaby fartsniffers! So uh...can i hang out with you at the soda fountain after school

everybody wants to be loved, and accepted.

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

well, you see, i am very sensitive and also very angry, as well as clustered around my workstation in eager anticipation of sexgun rasputin saying something embarrassing

r>c>p

don't be embarrassed about the thing you are doing, heck i've done it myself, getting really mad at people's posts. i'd say some of my worst posts have been due to anger which alters your perception and makes you not see things clearly.

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

it's cool though my n*gga d-link i thought your owns were very epic and funny. let's move you up a tier. friends?

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

th1nk posted:

I do not know about the others here, but I accept your apology. We all make mistakes from time to time, what is important is that we learn from them.

i really appreciate this. i want you to know you can come to me in the future if you're ever having any problems on these forums or otherwise.

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

can you link to some good jokes you've made my n*gga d-link i havent really noticed your posting much no offense

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

like you said you were mortally wounded by an arrow to the knee earlier and i kinda cringed i hope this doesn't come as a shock to you my n*gga d-link but it's possible (unlikely but possible) that you're kind of poo poo (no offense intended just a hypothetical)

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

Sitting Here posted:

that's not fair, most people are their own worst critics, how is OUR NIGGA supposed to be able to objectively pick out their own best jokes

i don't know i didn't expect to be called out so mercilessly for my offhand comments. i don't have any data prepared and if self reporting is a no go this is actually a massive undertaking. my n*gga d-link thinks i'm being coy and mincing but i need more data to make an accurate list

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

i'm glad that i am brawww was able to make posts that people laughed at, for the first time, with a little help from his friends :unsmith:

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

i was always calm, just posting in a different place. for a guy with 50 pages of posts in the nite crew thread brawww sure doesn't like to chat much :(

anyway, like i said, i like fyad. and that's all i have to say about that.

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

cool probie for mod sass redshirt i mean i am brawwww

jk :D

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

holy poo poo that probation reason :eyepop: :drat: :holyshit:

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

Crap posted:

i don't think you are kidding, actually

strict picnic got salty with him so he gave him the probie. strict picnic is a gold rated content creator. brawww has no idea what kind of trouble he's in.

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0ndsXVaPwc

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

actually that avatar was thrust upon him because he bailed on his gold rated thread. how many gold threads do you have i am brawww what gives you the right

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

i am also op of a gold thread right now, i give the people pleasure. even if people vote it down i already screencapped the gold so it's forever

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

Sitting Here posted:

sexgun Rasputin in the middle of a violent bukakke gangbang: YOU'RE GETTING PLEASURE FROM THIS SO I WIN

you're confused i was talking about my diaper sniper thread that many goons have posted hilarious things in. i know it's gauche to harp on like this about it but i never really thought i'd have a gold rated thread and the reality of it is almost too heady to bear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

Larry Parrish posted:

why the gently caress do you care so much about being probated

granted i only have one probation but i was drunkposting and i didnt even notice i had gotten it till like last week

i don't mind a good probie but being brutally punished every day by a failfag with 50+ pages in nite crew is not a situation i find tenable. who the gently caress is this guy to not like my posting. it's like getting probated by that duck rapist, except this one is dumb enough to post my pms for hours. you're drat right i'm salty larry i'm pissed off.

• Locked thread