Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
FYAD is the best if you like to try really hard when posting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Boo hoo, did my little pm stick with you that much. Did I hit too close to home? You gonna cry?

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Los Lobos posted:

actually, he's a social justice warrior and is laughing at you in the feeyad pink forum for mislabeling him.

Who cares about the opinion of FYAD?

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

I'll fix it. Embarrassing.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Los Lobos posted:

i hate to break this to you, homohemian, but fyad is the reason there's a fyad poster moderating the gbs forum to make it more fun. perhaps this might help clue you in

So you then. You care about the opinion of fyad. Hate to break it to you, but regular people don't.hth.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

th1nk posted:

Maybe you should start doing so, because right now things do not seem to be going all that well for you.

I'm so upset that fyad doesn't like me. What ever will I do? How can I go on with my life? What is my purpose now?

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Corn Thongs posted:

How are you acting cool when you pmed a mod to cry about being probated

It was six hours, who cares about that poo poo? I just wanted to taunt him for his impotence in not having the ability to probate me for longer, which he didn't, because he couldn't.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Sharkopath posted:

That's not something a normal person does.

Ok anime Hitler, I'll take your word for it.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Sharkopath posted:

"Ooooooh yeah betcha cant probate me more huh, yeah I bet you wish you could, but you can't, haha, fuckin noob. Little baby boo boo baby hoo mod. I'm powerful."

Have I upset you? Don't be upset, it wasn't personal. Nothing is personal on the internet.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Corn Thongs posted:

The "u mad bro" guy being the only one mad is always a good time

Aw shucks.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

SirEvelynTremble posted:

your forum enemy hitsquad is dissecting your posts as we speak (last pages)

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3653945&pagenumber=300#lastpost

Lol, you people are talking about me and I barely post. That is loving hilarious.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

I.N.R.I posted:

They are mad.

Wow, am I that good? I mean I didn't think I was that good but here is some evidence to the contrary.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I always wanted to be helldumped, I just didn't know it would happen so fast. I need to call my mom and tell her the good news.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Why haven't any of you idiots bought me an AV yet? I'm actually offended. That is just not nice. Ungentlemenly.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

th1nk posted:

Make sure you ask her if she's well. She will be glad to know you care.

I always ask my mom if she is well. I also tell her I love her and to give my grandmother kisses. You know nothing.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

PrinceRandom posted:

Hobo what do you think of fatties

Do they even lift bro? Seriously though, being fat is unhealthy and you feel way better when you lose the pounds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

i understand that fyad people are very sensitive due to the harsh treatment they have suffered in the past, and as i come to understand this my appreciation for their hard work swells, posting funny stuff for anyone's amusement, expecting nothing in return but a little open space to make jokes in. i regret being mad at fyad in the past but, heck, every day is a new one. i hope one day we come to realize that we are good for each other, gbs and fyad. thanks for reading.

They are thin skinned wieners that take every slight against their armor personally. It is hilarious. They need the community of echo chambers to convince themselves it's not pathetically transparent.

• Locked thread