Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
welcome to the second half of apples product range for the warmest season of the year: the holiday season. the first one is well underway: it is estimated 20 million iphone 6s have already been bent in china. after last months hypefest with the watches and the samsung phones this is more of a limp dick affair. on a thursday. wtf? anyhow analysts around the world (a couple of which are actually professionals paid by someone) are speculating furiously about the meaning of the keynotes caption "its been way too long". some predictions are:

- its been way too long since the last metallica album. apple will include it free for all itunes users. since people got so confused with the u2 cloud stuff it will just be added as an undeletable app in ios 8.1 including hd audio and videos at only 1.2 gigs
- its about the ipad air ill buy my dad
- its about some colored imacs with retinal displays and thunderbolt 5k screen because samsung or whoever the gently caress makes the panels can actually deliver their poo poo on time UNLIKE loving INTEL
- some new ipod nano i can maybe buy for a young cousin or something. how many cousins do i have again? are any of them like 10?
- new comically-sized ipod touches
- os x yosemite will be renamed to sea lion
- os xi (oh es-exy) will be announced
- steve jobs will come back as ceo

please join me this time tomorrow except like half an hour earlier and discover products that will change your life forever. we will laugh together and we will cry together and bond and become something more powerful that you could possibly imagine. i love you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

poty posted:

welcome to the second half of apples product range for the warmest season of the year: the holiday season. the first one is well underway: it is estimated 20 million iphone 6s have already been bent in china. after last months hypefest with the watches and the samsung phones this is more of a limp dick affair. on a thursday. wtf? anyhow analysts around the world (a couple of which are actually professionals paid by someone) are speculating furiously about the meaning of the keynotes caption "its been way too long". some predictions are:

- its been way too long since the last metallica album. apple will include it free for all itunes users. since people got so confused with the u2 cloud stuff it will just be added as an undeletable app in ios 8.1 including hd audio and videos at only 1.2 gigs
- its about the ipad air ill buy my dad
- its about some colored imacs with retinal displays and thunderbolt 5k screen because samsung or whoever the gently caress makes the panels can actually deliver their poo poo on time UNLIKE loving INTEL
- some new ipod nano i can maybe buy for a young cousin or something. how many cousins do i have again? are any of them like 10?
- new comically-sized ipod touches
- os x yosemite will be renamed to sea lion
- os xi (oh es-exy) will be announced
- steve jobs will come back as ceo

please join me this time tomorrow except like half an hour earlier and discover products that will change your life forever. we will laugh together and we will cry together and bond and become something more powerful that you could possibly imagine. i love you

this post is too long, lol

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
ground floor. can't wait until the retina Mac mini is announced (display not included)

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Touch Screen Imac

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
it's been way too long since the last mac mini. new, super flat mac mini. usb is replaced by a proprietary connection

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
op where's the poll

poty
Jun 21, 2008

here in my pants. jump in ;)

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice
Thanks op but iw I'll probably just read a summary of the keynote when I get home tomorrow. love you too though

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
i will be streaming the keynote on multiple 55" screens around the noc of course, since it's the most important part of the day tomorrow

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

tim I need a new mac mini yo get on it

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer
it's gonna be a new Apple TV that lets you mirror your iphone six plus apps to it since they both 1080p

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
*yawn* call me when microsoft of google is going a keynote

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

looking forward to being whispered to by a Chinese woman, op

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast

Smythe posted:

*yawn* call me when microsoft of google is going a keynote

i dont think they do keynotes or if they do nobody cares/shows

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
didn't they just have an apple keynote? i remember lots of posts about it

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast

prefect posted:

didn't they just have an apple keynote? i remember lots of posts about it

yeah there is the developer conference and special events and consumer events, they have multiple ones

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Sniep posted:

yeah there is the developer conference and special events and consumer events, they have multiple ones

aha. i had thought it was an annual thing :tipshat:

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

apple should just do one seven hour keynote next year in june then not update any products for like 3 years

poty
Jun 21, 2008

always leave them wanting more

thats what my mom says

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
there should be a weekly keynote and tim comes onto the stage smiling enthusiastically every time

new product releases monthly

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
or like an imac with kinect-type hardware in it so you can use gestures to control osx

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
people will helplessly buy the monthly apple products and drain the world's economy but apple will prevail

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
tim; after years of testing weve discovered that osx has a fail disease and its terminal. its being replaced with chromeos and also our campous on 1 infinate loop is online and we all live inside it now. bless

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

there should be a weekly keynote and tim comes onto the stage smiling enthusiastically every time

new product releases monthly

qtiyd and would watch even the non product ones that were just about how many millions of songs bought on iTunes or how many countries have apple stores

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
oh boy

ground loving floor

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
bring back ping and quote all the people saying it would be a game changer and be like 80% of internet communications and then shutter it again

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Sniep posted:

qtiyd and would watch even the non product ones that were just about how many millions of songs bought on iTunes or how many countries have apple stores

ulillillia would be the best speaker for groundbreaking statistical information

Ericadia
Oct 31, 2007

Not A Unicorn

Smythe posted:

tim; after years of testing weve discovered that osx has a fail disease and its terminal. its being replaced with chromeos and also our campous on 1 infinate loop is online and we all live inside it now. bless

but i like terminal

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

ulillillia would be the best speaker for groundbreaking statistical information

i would rate this keynote a 26 on a scale of -5 to 29; based on these factors-

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

there will be an ipod, at least one member of the audience will be a 13-year old programming prodigy who doesn't know what that is

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
well since they accidentally just leaked the ipad mini 3 and ipad air 2 im guessing thats what they'll announce. wonder whos getting fired for that one

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Beeftweeter posted:

well since they accidentally just leaked the ipad mini 3 and ipad air 2 im guessing thats what they'll announce. wonder whos getting fired for that one

CISADMIN PRIVILEGE
Aug 15, 2004

optimized multichannel
campaigns to drive
demand and increase
brand engagement
across web, mobile,
and social touchpoints,
bitch!
:yaycloud::smithcloud:
will watch on my slightly to big but otherwise very nice iPhone 6

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

wait theres an apple event tomorrow? gently caress

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

ground floor, god bless poty

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

you mean my iPad Air 128gig is about to be obsolete?

pseudopresence
Mar 3, 2005

I want to get online...
I need a computer!

Wanna take that lady out to dinner and spend the whole time trying to convince her she should switch to android, maybe show her some Smythe posts on my nexus 4

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

tori?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrMoo
Sep 14, 2000

That guys teeth look scary, like veneers.

• Locked thread