Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tinkerttoy

by XyloJW

NICE!

alnilam

this is my first deliberate snype ever i hope this reflects positively in my annual review

cruft

is it too late to post in this thread and increase my postin-pals score with WD-40 and emmie AT THE SAME TIME?L!

Harthacnut

I was drunk and missed my shift, what's goi- :stare:

orange juche

is it too late to show up for the meeting? i hope i didn't miss the after party at least

I've had a rocky past sure with some performance counselings but this week at least i have improved work quality by 110%!

google THIS

WD-40 posted:

also it looks like somebody stuck their finger in every piece of cake

i, like, wasn't even in here

google THIS

i think i am dead but i just wanted to make that clear

emmie

salmiakki i thought we were friends :(

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

WD-40 posted:

nonononononononooooooooo

thewizardofshoe

:siren::derp::siren:

Salmiakki

emmie posted:

salmiakki i thought we were friends :(

i must have been sleepwalking

Salmiakki

also awww

Diqnol

WD40 I just think its odd that your award was insanely close to hitting the mark with my college job and wanted to post about it well bye

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

WD-40 posted:

we get piles of positive feedback

Hooray! I knew I could do it! :kimchi:

Corridor

who has honey at their desk

that is how u get ants

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Corridor posted:

who has honey at their desk

that is how u get ants

pl stell my roommate this

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
wow what anight i can barely remember... oh my...

Lil Cunty

hi everyone, I see a lot of you showed up early today! no point in standing on ceremony, please help yourself to the ice cream sundae bar

we felt a little bad about the unexpected turn of events yesterday, so we decided to take today in a different direction

so grab some ice cream (easy on the maraschino cherries though, we only have one jar and theres a lot of you!) and stop by my desk for your appreciation award

Lil Cunty

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

WD-40 posted:

hi everyone, I see a lot of you showed up early today! no point in standing on ceremony, please help yourself to the ice cream sundae bar

we felt a little bad about the unexpected turn of events yesterday, so we decided to take today in a different direction

so grab some ice cream (easy on the maraschino cherries though, we only have one jar and theres a lot of you!) and stop by my desk for your appreciation award

thanks for the ice cream, unfortunately all of us are too dead or maimed to actually eat it

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Oct 16, 2014

cuntman.net

im the strawberry sauce

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
im the plastic ice cream cone

Salmiakki

i will eat the ice cream as compensation for not being able to murder julio since fluffie got to him first

Lil Cunty

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Lil Cunty

Lil Cunty

orange juche

WD-40 posted:

im the whipped cream can

Lil Cunty

Lil Cunty

Lil Cunty

AAB

this is going well today

Lil Cunty

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
im just gonna eat a bowl of toppings is that cool?

Lil Cunty

Lil Cunty

Lil Cunty

orange juche

:glomp:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Cunty

• Locked thread