Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I'm going to frame this and hang it up on my wall. in my office. at work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Cunty

Smoking Crow

*laughs at u*

what are we doing i arrived late

Slot

I'm here for the ice cream

hopefully no murder this time? :ohdear:

Lil Cunty

orange juche

Smoking Crow posted:

what are we doing i arrived late

you missed the memo? this is the quarterly appreciation meeting as a way to say thank you to all byob posters, sorry i think all the ice cream has been eaten though

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

i will get this framed and show it off at dinner parties

Lil Cunty

Salmiakki

:h:

Lil Cunty

Lil Cunty

Lil Cunty

thewizardofshoe

Feels good to be included even though i haven't posted much lately. Thanks WD!

Lil Cunty

(gonna be honest this one broke my heart a little, but i'm in too much of a hurry to find your previous av)

Lil Cunty

Lil Cunty

LappyDore64

by XyloJW
i'm grabbing a bottle of choc and a bottle of strawberry syrup and double-fist drinking those mothers. there's nothing you can do to stop me or my impending diabetes.

e: i just hope i'm at the front of the human byobede.

alnilam

:peanut:

Lil Cunty

Lil Cunty

Lil Cunty

Lil Cunty

all right, i have to take a break and do some actual work (lol) but if you want a certificate of appreciation just post itb ("in this bitch", a new acronym i'm promoting) and i'll hook you up

emmie

ty

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

WD-40 posted:

all right, i have to take a break and do some actual work (lol) but if you want a certificate of appreciation just post itb ("in this bitch", a new acronym i'm promoting) and i'll hook you up

It was awesome even though some of us died. Thanks WD!

Slot

WD-40 posted:

:peanut: good thread

Lil Cunty

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

It was awesome even though some of us died.

stealing this for my tombstone

FluffieDuckie

i love wd-40 and i don't care who knows it :love:

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

FluffieDuckie posted:

i love wd-40 and i don't care who knows it :love:

you should such love comes with a dear cost

ulvir

did I survive?

ulvir

I'm late as always because I'm pathetic like that, but I think I'm still breathing... right?

cuntman.net

:3:

smoobles

sorry, i'm late, got into a riveting discussion of the walking dead over by the water cooler

alnilam

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I'm going to frame this and hang it up on my wall. in my office. at work

same

ulvir

cool diplomas, the ones who got one deserve it.

LappyDore64

by XyloJW

who are you calling cracker, jack?

Lil Cunty

ulvir posted:

cool diplomas, the ones who got one deserve it.

everybody gets one, ulvir, if they want one! i just can't do it at work because i'm on my ipad, but you are next on my list

give me...2.5 hours

ulvir

WD-40 posted:

everybody gets one, ulvir, if they want one! i just can't do it at work because i'm on my ipad, but you are next on my list

give me...2.5 hours

oh boy! I'm going to bed like now-ish so it'll be like christmas morning when I wake up tomorrow

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

WD-40 posted:

(gonna be honest this one broke my heart a little, but i'm in too much of a hurry to find your previous av)

Aw, thank you :) Eddie will be back in like 2 weeks

Corridor

I like 'enforcer' it sounds scary in a 1984 way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

wow, this is awesome! it's amazing how a little positive encouragement can go such a long way! thank you :love:

• Locked thread