Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lil Cunty

Hello everyone!

We've brought a lot of new team players on in the recent acquisition and I think this is a good opportunity for management to say welcome and thank you!

There's free cake and compliments at my desk all day, so post itt to be paired with an item in my shop and receive your compliment.

Thank you everybody for your dedication and hard work! And remember, you can't spell byob with "yo".

Sincerely,

The Management

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Cunty

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

i'd very much like to be paired with something phallic in shape if thats at all possible!!

thank you for your hard work

Lil Cunty

Bo-Pepper posted:

oh man and i wore my lucky socks today too how about that

Lil Cunty

wth posted:

Every time there's a big merger like this everyone's all sunshine and rainbows until upper management whacks half the staff.

thank you for keeping the holiday spirit alive here in the office

Lil Cunty

FluffieDuckie posted:

hey boss thanks. the last day has been a lot of work but i've been making a lot of progress with the work crew division. they're a hard working crew and are assimilating nicely. i recommend raises across the board to ensure retention.

you are a good vp of hr, keep up the hard work!

Lil Cunty

emmie posted:

are we doing this again make me something bees like

your work ethic inspires us all

Lil Cunty

RulerSmack posted:

Hey boss, thanks for the cake. I should have those numbers crunched by the end of my shift. Don't drop the soap.

we get piles of positive feedback

Lil Cunty

pig slut lisa posted:

posting in yet another thread that perpetuates the myth that WD-40 "works" in a "shop"

i knew you could do it!

Lil Cunty

Nosfereefer posted:

since were all gathered here now, i would like to speak on behalf of the union. the increased productivity demands coupled with the recent talks of downsizing the staff is simply unacceptable and all the free cake and compliments in the world is not going to change this. as we speak the union leadership is organizing a strike and we will grind the business to a halt until our demands for basic working conditions are met.

ok, i've called in the scabs, but in the meantime, thank you for keeping the lights on

Lil Cunty

BrownianMotion posted:

Thanks boss!!! I know it sounds cheesy to tell my boss that I love my job here but I do, and getting all this positive feedback motivates me to work even harder!!

your attention to detail is astounding! keep it up!

Lil Cunty

Sleepy Owl posted:

i missed the last one

literally millions

expect a good christmas bonus this year

Lil Cunty

alnilam posted:

I'm aiming to get v drunk at this and all office parties

just as long as we see you in the office tomorrow, haha!

Lil Cunty

Salmiakki posted:

i am back and i will probably have taken a form thats not a ruler this time

the safety committee and through-hole lines have both asked me to say thank you!

Lil Cunty

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I want to be a symbol of hope and achievement

everybody loves the office mascot

Lil Cunty

Jett posted:

i am about to leave this lovely job and start telecommuting so i was hoping maybe you have a comfortable bathrobe? :smugmrgw:

this is as best as i could do but it should cover your nipples at least, and since you're telecommuting now i dont care if you wear pants

Lil Cunty

Cumt posted:

am i still the desk?

this is the funny "joke" award we give out every year to the fun guy who can take a little ribbing

Lil Cunty

ulvir posted:

Re: byob employee appreciation meeting at my desk

Thanks for the invite chief. Just gonna swing by the coffee machine first.

Best regards

Before printing, please consider the enviroment

DONKEY, MERCY, GRASSY-rear end

(i'm practicing my languages)

Lil Cunty

mailorder bees! posted:

i like the pixel-y tape it looks cool

we think you are cool too, and also very useful

Lil Cunty

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Get back to work everyone!! :bahgawd:

i think i speak for all of us when i say that our kids really appreciated the field trip

Lil Cunty

Siluvayne posted:

am I too late for appreciation?

of course not. the senior partners are all clamoring for you so we'll probably have to put you on rotation

Lil Cunty

Angry Fish posted:

*blub* *blub*

What's this about work?

oh you

always making us laugh while we're on important conference calls

Lil Cunty

i don't remember my desk being this packed last time

are you sure you guys havent all put on a little weight?

jesus christ i'm exhausted

also it looks like somebody stuck their finger in every piece of cake

i'm going to take a short break until the new cake gets here from the safeway but until then

great job everyone keep up the good work!

Lil Cunty

ok you guys im back with the cake and...

what the...

Lil Cunty

*drops cake*

Lil Cunty

you guys what...what's going on....

Lil Cunty

um...ok guys stop messing around...guys?

Lil Cunty

oh jeez oh jeez...this is bad AND gross

Lil Cunty

oh man

i was only gone for a second how am i going to explain this to the partners

Lil Cunty

you guys this is the chill forum not the kill forum

:ohdear:

Lil Cunty

*literally crying irl*

Lil Cunty

nonononononononooooooooo

Lil Cunty

DUCKIE YOU KILLED JULIO

Lil Cunty

LappyDore64 posted:

i am feeling mighty unappreciated right now, just some lint you found on the floor would be cool with me.

ok honey we're out of cake tho and i'd probably hurry up and get out of here before the cops show

Lil Cunty

Slot posted:

oh gently caress i didnt get to this page, nevermind :yikes:

too late

Lil Cunty

my new dog posted:

im the box of tissues

that was last time you've really come a long way since then

Lil Cunty

anime gently caress pillow posted:

I'm here for my plaque

i don't know what goes on between the here and the airport, but the clients love you!

Lil Cunty

thank you for setting a good example!

Lil Cunty

well i have to tell you, you guys on swing shift are way more chill than the morning crew

a conga line! haha you partiers...wait a minute...are your lips actually sewn to his bu-

ooooooooh noooooooooo

Lil Cunty

Dear Valued Employees,

We will be the first to admit that today's employee appreciation party did not go according to plan. It's 5:30 now and those of you that survived are on your way home or to the hospital, but feel free to come by my desk tomorrow at 11am PST for another, better and most importantly VIOLENCE FREE appreciation party. There will be an ice cream sunday bar until 5pm.

We appreciate your hard work and hope to see your tomorrow!

Regards,

The Management

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Cunty

hi everyone, I see a lot of you showed up early today! no point in standing on ceremony, please help yourself to the ice cream sundae bar

we felt a little bad about the unexpected turn of events yesterday, so we decided to take today in a different direction

so grab some ice cream (easy on the maraschino cherries though, we only have one jar and theres a lot of you!) and stop by my desk for your appreciation award

• Locked thread