Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
Can't even score on Quick in a shootout, I love it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!
Big time performance from Quick tonight.

I don't know if anyone can do it now, but if someone can gif that doughty volleyball play that would be great!

liquorlanche
Sep 10, 2014
I dunno why you guys pick on Lucic so much when Marchand is basically a cuckolded beta in an abusive marriage with Subban where PK holds the job/is listed as head of the household.

I'm not sure what's more pathetic. The fact that Marchand will always 1 up Subban in unsportsmanlike behavior or the fact that Subban actually wastes his breath squabbling with an opponent who can't even get a single point against his team.

I get it, it's funny to watch Lucic act like a toddler being asked to share but Marchand's penalty at the end of the 2nd should have been cause for a locker room rear end kicking.

liquorlanche fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Oct 17, 2014

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Subban registered 0 shots in the game, for those playing at home.

Marchand had at least 1.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

liquorlanche posted:

I dunno why you guys pick on Lucic so much when Marchand is basically a cuckolded beta in an abusive marriage with Subban where PK holds the job/is listed as head of the household.
:byobear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

Subban/Marchand erotica incoming

• Locked thread