Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

fits posted:

sportsnet360 apparently has a pre-game analytics special present by dubas and dellow starting in 10 minutes
damien cox introducing it: not a good sign

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
lyndon slewidge, otoh, is consistently fantastic.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
calvin pickard is in net after berra got hurt and with varlamov on the dl

it would be a disappointment if the sens score less than 5, imo

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
with the opponent running their third string goalie who had 0 time to prepare for the game and projects as mediocre ahl goalie to great echl goalie, the senators have elected to barely attempt any shots even while on the powerplay

zach smith on the powerplay you fat loving idiot

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Aphrodite posted:

Okay, since Ottawa is playing right now, is anyone reading the thread from the city? I have an Ottawa question.
ya

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
this is probably the worst run powerplay that has ever existed, and i just saw floridas a few days. going against one of the worst goalies to play in a nhl game in recent memory behind colorados defense and i think theyve attemped about 40 back passes and maybe 2 shots with 7+ full minutes of powerplay time while giving up a shorthanded goal. he gave up a goal by flubbing an unscreened lazy floater and then having no idea where it was. wipe out the coaching staff.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
i dont know whether he misread that terribly or is so immobile that he didnt think he could get to that. either way its time to run your bar & grill full time old man

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
its hard to overstate how bad phillips looks today.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

The Dirty Burger posted:

looks good, made a highlight reel save to protect their 1-goal lead
he cant track pucks and gives up comical rebounds to every shot but the senators cant capitalize on this because theyre stupid.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

achillesforever6 posted:

That's kind of Pens.txt though, put some points early, but can't put them away.
in what sense. they win an awful lot.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
ok senators-avalanche is really cool now that both teams have thankfully abandoned the entire concept of defense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

liquorlanche posted:

I dunno why you guys pick on Lucic so much when Marchand is basically a cuckolded beta in an abusive marriage with Subban where PK holds the job/is listed as head of the household.
:byobear:

• Locked thread